Thread: Ocktoberfest

Blog Entries

Default Ocktoberfest

I'm looking at going to Munich this year for Oktoberfest. Anyone been? Tell me things.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

It's a lot of fun. You don't need to know much German since it's very international.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

3. Default

Basically everybody in Bavaria speaks English even outside of Munchen. And they're easier to understand than if you went half an hour west of London, which is kinda fucked up if you think about it. They teach it starting in primary school. I mean, there's some push to teach kids in America a language starting earlier, but American kids are mean. No matter how nice you think American kids are...German kids are kinder. That's a German pun. You're welcome. You will be very popular at Oktoberfest now.

As far as Oktoberfest, it's cool and all, but what you really want is to find the smaller festival. It's called Beerfest, and if you play your cards right I think Cloris Leachman will give you a handjob. I saw a documentary about it.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 06-06-2019 at 01:16 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Basically everybody in Bavaria speaks English even outside of Munchen. And they're easier to understand than if you went half an hour west of London, which is kinda fucked up if you think about it. They teach it starting in primary school.
    It really depends. Some know it really well, others don't. It won't be so bad at the festival since a lot of signage is in English and there are a bunch of English speakers roaming around. The Irish and Scottish are a lot of fun if you run into a group of them. Stay away from Italians and don't be a stereotypical American. Are you going by yourself?

I mean, there's some push to teach kids in America a language starting earlier, but American kids are mean. No matter how nice you think American kids are...German kids are kinder. That's a German pun. You're welcome. You will be very popular at Oktoberfest now.

As far as Oktoberfest, it's cool and all, but what you really want is to find the smaller festival. It's called Beerfest, and if you play your cards right I think Cloris Leachman will give you a handjob. I saw a documentary about it.
    neg_rep_warning.jpg

P.s. buy me a beer boot, I left mine in Germany way back when.
    Last edited by Taernath; 06-06-2019 at 01:26 AM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    P.s. buy me a beer boot, I left mine in Germany way back when.

6. Default

Make sure you check out the Haufbrauhaus in Munich. Take some time to look at all the locked up beer steins too, some real works of art.

Have fun, it really is an experience.
    https://stopthemadness.gop/

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

All I know is that every car dealer in existence is going to be like COME ON DOWN FOR TRUCKTOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.