Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bergraham Original: Hand of Light

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Bergraham Original: Hand of Light

I recently changed weapon bases and wanted to field interest on a greatsword, namely the "Hand of Light", a Bergraham original (https://gswiki.play.net/Bergraham#Hand_of_Light)

Stats are as follows: 10x/11x undead bane (+50 against living, +55 against undead) , max light with disintegration flares, T5 ensorcell, 2-slot fusion (currently +13 THW bonus and +6 Str bonus), old style orbs that will come with the item.

This item still offers expansion capability as it can still take a defusion and script flare (e.g. blink and/or rot). Crit weighting is at 6 CER.

a glowing white steel greatsword: The hilt of carved stone is hewn into the shape of a muscled, imposing figure with sage eyes of jade. It supports a massive blade of white steel that is somehow imbued with pearlescent hues just beneath its surface. Flames of inlaid ice blue faenor climb the blade, commingling with tongues of gold at the midpoint. Despite the weapon's impressive size, its blade is honed to a razor's hair-thin edge. Two spherical depressions adorn the white steel greatsword, approximately the size and shape of a small gem. All of the gem chambers are currently empty.

a large white steel scabbard: Hints of rainbowed hue play beneath the white steel surface of the scabbard, somehow imbued into the snowy metal. Flames of ice blue eahnor commingle with those of gold across both surfaces, the vibrant color a stark contrast to the pallor beneath. A length of bleached leather serves to secure the scabbard.

Looking for cash offers. I apologize in advance but I'll be ignoring "what are you asking" type messages. Give me a number and if interests me, I'll respond.

Sold and delivered.
    Last edited by BLZrizz; 06-07-2019 at 09:07 PM.

<insert "what are you asking" type message here>
    [LNet]-GSIV:Glaves: "Dergoatean is swedish for Stillfront"

Great work improving this!

The Bergs were one of the non advertised gems of RtCF and some of my favorite alters.

love the whole set of Bergs sadly many seem to have poofed.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

I have nothing to add other than god damn, nice weapon.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

This one goes to 11.
    Ghengkin's Outfitting Teras - (;go2 1974, go adobe shop) Enhansives!
    Nektarius's Magic Shoppe IMT - (;go2 2377, go boutique) Enhansives!
    Maltreis's Magic Shoppe WL - (;go2 355, go simple shop) You guessed it!

7. Default

I would so buy this if I was wealthy or irresponsible or just wanted a reason for my wife to be angry with me.

Blog Entries

this has to be defusioned!
    Player of Sentral , Gnarevo, and Nightfern

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sentral View Post
    this has to be defusioned!
    Why?
    [LNet]-GSIV:Aizaraii: "I'm all for killing animals, we can settle with saying vegetarians are retarded"
    A twisted being's throat glows green as it opens its mouth, loosing a blast of acid that scours the entire room!
    The acid splashes over you!
    ... 63 points of damage!
    Acid bath empties chest. It's a lot cleaner now.
    DEAD!

Blog Entries

so you can put a script on it
    Player of Sentral , Gnarevo, and Nightfern