Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 65

Thread: I made a Gemstone podcast. Let me know what you think.

  1. Default I made a Gemstone podcast. Let me know what you think.

    Hey everybody,

    I made a Gemstone podcast. The first episode is imperfect, and I learned a lot making it, but I figured it'd be better to just get it out there and to get the ball rolling on this project than to wait forever. I'd very much like your feedback, so please share it.

    I'm actively recording content for the second episode, which will feature a GM interview, the first profession roundtable discussion, more lore/Elanthia-specific stuff, and some other new stuff. I'd also very much like to know what kind of things you'd like to hear so that I can work on putting that together.

    Anyway, it's now available for download/subscribing - links below.

    iTunes
    Google Play Music

    Thanks for listening.

    Email: gsivpodcast@gmail.com
    Last edited by fireorlime; 06-04-2019 at 04:10 AM.

  2. #2

    Default

    That person you interviewed is the best person ever.

  3. Default

    I cant find it in itunes.
    --
    אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה

  4. Default

    It's there. You should be able to search it up by title, or you can just use the link I included in the original post.

  5. Default

    I found it on my iPhone podcasts app. Just search for Town Square Central.

  6. #6

    Default

    You should have one day a week where you have a PC politics discussion with members here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    You should have one day a week where you have a PC politics discussion with members here.
    Fuck yea. And I think I should be your first paid guest star.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  8. #8

    Default

    Very enjoyable, thanks for taking the time.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fireorlime View Post
    Hey everybody,

    I made a Gemstone podcast. The first episode is imperfect, and I learned a lot making it, but I figured it'd be better to just get it out there and to get the ball rolling on this project than to wait forever. I'd very much like your feedback, so please share it.

    I'm actively recording content for the second episode, which will feature a GM interview, the first profession roundtable discussion, more lore/Elanthia-specific stuff, and some other new stuff. I'd also very much like to know what kind of things you'd like to hear so that I can work on putting that together.

    Anyway, it's now available for download/subscribing - links below.

    iTunes
    Google Play Music

    Thanks for listening.

    Email: gsivpodcast@gmail.com
    Can you interview Estild and ask why he won't stop making GS gay?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Fuck yea. And I think I should be your first paid guest star.
    Just make it a group podcast where everyone argues in real time.

    Give time4fun 2 minutes on her own though so everyone will know about all her PhD's and world changing accomplishments.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •