Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumor Woods - Fail ass event.

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    even with that, knowing my luck shit is gonna crash (especially the last month or so with the "upgrades") when my servant has it, or in that 1 second the weapon is on the ground before it returns to my hand on a paladin / warrior.

If it disarms, it's ebladed superior mithril / ora weapons or some bullshit runestaff i don't care about. I'll be the first in line to cheer when that horrifically outdated mechanic is put out to pasture but people act like Wyrom is running around personally disarming you if you whip out your full e-peen.
    That's the thing though, there isn't a 1 second it's on the ground. It is an instantaneous pick-up when you get disarmed. Not the same as bonded weapons. I get the concern though. I roll the dice. 218 is solid protection, and if I lose something that'll fucking suck but why have it to not use it.

2. Default

I am following that secret move

3. Default

even with that, knowing my luck shit is gonna crash (especially the last month or so with the "upgrades") when my servant has it, or in that 1 second the weapon is on the ground before it returns to my hand on a paladin / warrior.

If it disarms, it's ebladed superior mithril / ora weapons or some bullshit runestaff i don't care about. I'll be the first in line to cheer when that horrifically outdated mechanic is put out to pasture but people act like Wyrom is running around personally disarming you if you whip out your full e-peen.
    Pussy. Back in the day when you died you dropped whatever was in your hands. When you decayed, you had to run back to where your body was and collect your shit.

It was fucking horrible. But also made the game a lot of fun.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Pussy. Back in the day when you died you dropped whatever was in your hands. When you decayed, you had to run back to where your body was and collect your shit.

That was also before people had uber gear they spent $100's if not $1000's on. Oh no, i lost my vultite broadsword!!

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post

HeY GuYZ diD AnYOne ELsE pLaY In THe 90s'? Mus JuZ Be Me
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

HeY GuYZ diD AnYOne ELsE pLaY In THe 90s'? Mus JuZ Be Me
    I played GSII in the 80's when it was just a single player experience! AND I LIKED IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I played GSII in the 80's when it was just a single player experience! AND I LIKED IT!
    STFU Krakii
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

Blog Entries

I LIKED BEING CHARGED BY THE HOUR TO HUNT RATS IN THE CATACOMBS IT KEPT THE RIFF RAFF OUT
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

9. Default

50k script for a cool looking nightmare steed. That is what 300 dollars?

I suppose they are trying to introduce scarcity And that is understandable. I also think its good that money flows into the game so that management will continue to put resources in it.

However, something about this event is really turning me off and i cant describe why. Is it all events are basically money grabs with a thin veil of rp? Is it even cool rp stuff you have to pay cash for? Is it i cant afford what i want? The 1500 dollar d125 staffs and 300 dollar ehorse? The ring event i spent money on, its basically a pay for exp. i didnt feel as bad about that even as this one. . Maybe becaue i dont care about mounts?

Can i get more sorcerer spells! Major demons? Better guilds? Can i pay for that instead? Can we all get level 50, 75 and level 100 spells? Can we take up a indieegogo for that? Can we raise cap to level 500? Make new dimensions and tons new hunting grounds? I’d pay for that.
    Last edited by Xred; 06-03-2019 at 06:17 AM.
    --
    אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xred View Post
    50k script for a cool looking nightmare steed. That is what 300 dollars?

I suppose they are trying to introduce scarcity And that is understandable. I also think its good that money flows into the game so that management will continue to put resources in it.

However, something about this event is really turning me off and i cant describe why. Is it all events are basically money grabs with a thin veil of rp? Is it even cool rp stuff you have to pay cash for? Is it i cant afford what i want? The 1500 dollar d125 staffs and 300 dollar ehorse? The ring event i spent money on, its basically a pay for exp. i didnt feel as bad about that even as this one. . Maybe becaue i dont care about mounts?

Can i get more sorcerer spells! Major demons? Better guilds? Can i pay for that instead? Can we all get level 50, 75 and level 100 spells? Can we take up a indieegogo for that? Can we raise cap to level 500? Make new dimensions and tons new hunting grounds? Iíd pay for that.
    Itís coming... Itís all coming.

What scared me the most were the mounts. So sudden, so random. I mean after decades of mounts, mounts, mounts, I mean why now? Most of us forgot about it so what triggered it?

And then it hit me. The well is beginning to run dry. People just arenít spending like before and itís showing on his little spreadsheet. They will continue to up the ante until yes they may even microtrans gate things like Major Demons or even inherent class abilities.

If they do then youíll at least know. They arenít playing for the long-term longevity of the game, no, rather...

Last edited by Koars Light; 06-03-2019 at 06:51 AM.