Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 135

Thread: Rumor Woods - Fail ass event.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    11,641
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Taernath uses "Keeps his money!" It's super effective! Simutronics is confused by the attack!
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  2. #12

    Default

    A dedicated sorc without a long-term project piece might find the d125 Surita staff very tempting (although I'm not sure it's actually better than T5 sigil), but otherwise screw this. Bring on DR.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    lmao

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,522
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Wyrom needed that money to build his masterpiece. How dare you, Taernath.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  5. #15

    Default

    I read the description for jousting and wondered why they thought anyone would pay more money for that when they can just join the rogue guild. Sounds like it's just a reskinned slap-hands.

    Fox hunting might be fun if there's prizes other then that new script to win, but I don't see anything appealing in the shops so won't be spending my money there either.

  6. Default

    Why would anyone pay this kind of money for a runestaff when disarm is still active?

    What am I missing?
    --
    אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xred View Post
    Why would anyone pay this kind of money for a runestaff when disarm is still active?

    What am I missing?
    The first 90 levels of the game existing that are almost entirely devoid of disarm?

    That 3 level 100 hunting grounds that don't have disarm (not even counting grim camps) exist?

    The ability to git gud at gemstone?

    I mean, disarm is fucking dumb but you can very easily hunt around it for your entire career.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

  8. #18

    Default

    Empaths and Clerics flat out don't have to give a shit about disarm. 218 fucking rules

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    Empaths and Clerics flat out don't have to give a shit about disarm. 218 fucking rules
    even with that, knowing my luck shit is gonna crash (especially the last month or so with the "upgrades") when my servant has it, or in that 1 second the weapon is on the ground before it returns to my hand on a paladin / warrior.

    If it disarms, it's ebladed superior mithril / ora weapons or some bullshit runestaff i don't care about. I'll be the first in line to cheer when that horrifically outdated mechanic is put out to pasture but people act like Wyrom is running around personally disarming you if you whip out your full e-peen.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,522
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    even with that, knowing my luck shit is gonna crash (especially the last month or so with the "upgrades") when my servant has it, or in that 1 second the weapon is on the ground before it returns to my hand on a paladin / warrior.

    If it disarms, it's ebladed superior mithril / ora weapons or some bullshit runestaff i don't care about. I'll be the first in line to cheer when that horrifically outdated mechanic is put out to pasture but people act like Wyrom is running around personally disarming you if you whip out your full e-peen.
    They'll remove it, and then add real breakage. You can purchase insurance with simucoins though.
    Last edited by Gelston; 06-02-2019 at 05:42 PM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •