Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumor Woods - Fail ass event.

I don't understand the fast travel concept yet. Can I go from the landing to solhaven in a blink of an eye, or do I have to watch the screen scroll all the rooms still? If it's the former, and go2 can be updated to have a mount flag, so it spits out the entire map directions into a single go statement instead of doing them all independently, then it's a decent QoL / enhancement to travel.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    I don't understand the fast travel concept yet. Can I go from the landing to solhaven in a blink of an eye, or do I have to watch the screen scroll all the rooms still? If it's the former, and go2 can be updated to have a mount flag, so it spits out the entire map directions into a single go statement instead of doing them all independently, then it's a decent QoL / enhancement to travel.
    I would hope it works like the urchin travel system.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Can't duplicate systems!

That would make the most sense though, basically a free or X per day use of the urchin system in town. The anchored point(s) idea in town or in a realm would make a lot of sense too. You could pretty much come up with any other idea except the ones suggested by Estild and it would be a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Everyone should name their horse Mr. Hands.
    The horse's name was Big Dick iirc
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

5. Default

Hmmmmmmm.............

6. Default

I think what is getting me, is the cost. 200 dollars so I can carry an extra 20%. So that means I can carry an extra 15 lbs?
    Iím going to stop participating in events if prices stay this high. Iíll let the whales fund gemstone.
    --
    אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה

7. Default

I was talking to a cranky warrior about 3 or 4 months ago on lnet about an event they had about 20 years ago with jousting. Also how they had talked about giving warriors a skill for horses or mules to summon like a wizards disk. Then this happens. I think some 20 year old even go un mothballed lol.

8. Default

Welli broke down and spent the money for a 20% reduction in my cloak.

I have some currency left over and will buy anfriend a gift. But i’m not going to get anything else.

They got me.
    --
    אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה

Quote Originally Posted by Xred View Post
    Welli broke down and spent the money for a 20% reduction in my cloak.

I have some currency left over and will buy anfriend a gift. But i’m not going to get anything else.

They got me.
    I think people are complaining about this event but are spending the money anyways. Wyrom be like:

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    I think people are complaining about this event but are spending the money anyways. Wyrom be like:

I think people are right, the remaining people in GS are just for a lack of a better word dumb.

Me included I spent at least 100$ ...