Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumor Woods - Fail ass event.

I'm going to look forward to Wyroms totally accurate numbers about this. Like how "no one hoards bloodscrip" (but everyone you know has a pile), and "like 90% of all silver in the game was used at the smithy" (except fucking lol no)
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    new wood - surita. Naturally 3x

20k raikhen - d110 on all spells
    200k (lmao) raikhen - d125 on all spells

So for 200k you get essentially +12.5 CS which doesn't seem that great when you compare it to 6x acuity flares on a far, far, far cheaper nervestaff which also has a berserk feature, CM and damage flares
    Trying to feel out the top end before they roll out the whole line of d125s for all weapon classes starting with whips.

Wait... Whats the open roll range on a d125?
    A: Unchanged at 95. Pretty huge increase as now you have a 24% chance to get a second roll.
    B: maintains 5 numbers and Bumps up to 120. 20% reductionto open rolls as the chance drops from 5% to 4%.
    C: Scale it to the optimal 5% chance for open roll at 118.5...
    C1. 119 giving a 4% reduction to open roles with a 4.8% chance
    C2. 118 giving an 12% increase to open rolls with a 5.6% chance

This is assuming I understand open rolls. Which I assume I don't.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Thanks, MacGyver. I also heard there is a new currency and that everything there sells only for it. LOL Sounds like yet another scam money grab made for all the tards like yourself. Until you tards wise up and stop paying for garbage like this, you'll get more of it every few months. Of course, that will never happen because you're tards.
    This is correct.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    sounds sooooooooooooooo fun...
    Only in GS are players stupid enough to pay to play a game that's already built into the game for free as a verb like ROSHAMBO.

Fucking tards.

Seriously, why are GS players so fucking dumb?
    Last edited by Methais; 06-03-2019 at 10:42 AM.
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Xred View Post
    Why would anyone pay this kind of money for a runestaff when disarm is still active?

What am I missing?
    You're not missing anything, like a brain for example.

Other GS players, not so much.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Does putting on a festival really cost them anything more than daily operations anyways? I doubt anything can ever really "flop" unless it drives away accounts.
    Yeah, it definitely can. Not by any damage it can do to the company but by the lack of expected revenue for that quarter or whatever.

If their profits look like 10$ , 10$, 10$ , 7$, 7$, .01$ (Rumor Woods), Stillfront is going to question Whatley who in turn will question Wyrom.

Whats the USD translation for 200,000 Raiyuken!!!! -- ? I'm curious how much those runestaves will sell for in the aftermarket. Also, does this event award other prizes for participation?

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Trying to feel out the top end before they roll out the whole line of d125s for all weapon classes starting with whips.

Wait... Whats the open roll range on a d125?
    A: Unchanged at 95. Pretty huge increase as now you have a 24% chance to get a second roll.
    B: maintains 5 numbers and Bumps up to 120. 20% reductionto open rolls as the chance drops from 5% to 4%.
    C: Scale it to the optimal 5% chance for open roll at 118.5...
    C1. 119 giving a 4% reduction to open roles with a 4.8% chance
    C2. 118 giving an 12% increase to open rolls with a 5.6% chance

This is assuming I understand open rolls. Which I assume I don't.
    It only works on normal AS/CS spells (no 309, no 917, etc.) which to my knowledge, none of them have open rolls. So it is currently a moot point.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    even with that, knowing my luck shit is gonna crash (especially the last month or so with the "upgrades") when my servant has it, or in that 1 second the weapon is on the ground before it returns to my hand on a paladin / warrior.

If it disarms, it's ebladed superior mithril / ora weapons or some bullshit runestaff i don't care about. I'll be the first in line to cheer when that horrifically outdated mechanic is put out to pasture but people act like Wyrom is running around personally disarming you if you whip out your full e-peen.
    I heard that when any weapon over a certain threshold of pwnage is unsheathed, Wyrom and Estild both have an alarm that goes off (in case they're not on GS at the time of course) where they'll drop everything they're doing and take control of a critter and manually disarm that person with a +100000000000000 bonus to their roll.

Estild had his Sunday dinner with his grandma interrupted by this last week. I've obtained footage of him immediately after his alarm went off.