Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumor Woods - Fail ass event.

1. Default Rumor Woods - Fail ass event.

Unlesss you like super fluffy shit and/or donít have a penis, this event sucks. I was really looking forward to it as well.

The weight reduction shit is interesting though depending upon on how you play it.

The staff is a rip-off but whatever.

And the jousting shit gets boring after your 5th try at it. Recommend you hold off until someone cracks the formula for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Unlesss you like super fluffy shit and/or don’t have a penis, this event sucks. I was really looking forward to it as well.

The weight reduction shit is interesting though depending upon on how you play it.

The staff is a rip-off but whatever.

And the jousting shit gets boring after your 5th try at it. Recommend you hold off until someone cracks the formula for it.
    Thanks, MacGyver. I also heard there is a new currency and that everything there sells only for it. LOL Sounds like yet another scam money grab made for all the tards like yourself. Until you tards wise up and stop paying for garbage like this, you'll get more of it every few months. Of course, that will never happen because you're tards.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Thanks, MacGyver. I also heard there is a new currency and that everything there sells only for it. LOL Sounds like yet another scam money grab made for all the tards like yourself. Until you tards wise up and stop paying for garbage like this, you'll get more of it every few months. Of course, that will never happen because you're tards.
    You know what I deserved that.

I plopped down 200 bucks thinking omfg Mounts n shit!!! and then I’m holding like 30,000 raik and I absolutely have no desire to spend it on anything. You live and you learn.

Per Estild:
    As noted before, jousting is basically rock-paper-scissors. My first tip would be to identify what beats what. Once you have those noted, you need to consider what would another person do when playing against them. What are common strategies used in rock-paper-scissors? The NPC knight employs the same strategies. At the beginning of each game, it randomly selects a strategy to use, so the key to success to watch what it does (in terms of locations it aims for - that's the only thing that matters), then try to anticipate its next move to beat it. The first pass is always random, since you have no previous information to go off of, but after that, you usually can start to identify a pattern, which will help you win more latter passes.

GameMaster Estild

So, try this:

If you lose the first round, switch to the thing that beats the thing your opponent just played. If you win, don't keep playing the same thing, but instead switch to the thing that would beat the thing that you just played.

"You're well beyond training for a reason."...Gelston

Quote Originally Posted by Askip View Post
    Per Estild:
    As noted before, jousting is basically rock-paper-scissors. My first tip would be to identify what beats what. Once you have those noted, you need to consider what would another person do when playing against them. What are common strategies used in rock-paper-scissors? The NPC knight employs the same strategies. At the beginning of each game, it randomly selects a strategy to use, so the key to success to watch what it does (in terms of locations it aims for - that's the only thing that matters), then try to anticipate its next move to beat it. The first pass is always random, since you have no previous information to go off of, but after that, you usually can start to identify a pattern, which will help you win more latter passes.

GameMaster Estild

So, try this:

If you lose the first round, switch to the thing that beats the thing your opponent just played. If you win, don't keep playing the same thing, but instead switch to the thing that would beat the thing that you just played.

sounds sooooooooooooooo fun...

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    You know what I deserved that.

I plopped down 200 bucks thinking omfg Mounts n shit!!! and then I’m holding like 30,000 raik and I absolutely have no desire to spend it on anything. You live and then you do the same thing a few months later.
    Fixed.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Askip View Post
    There's a secret move that beats all the others. It's called not attending the festival.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    There's a secret move that beats all the others. It's called not attending the festival.
    Taernath uses "Keeps his money!" It's super effective! Simutronics is confused by the attack!

I have discovered the ravioli pricing formula!

"if we use the average of 125 per 100 simucoins than 6250 is ~ $37 worth which is 8.2m @ $4.5 per million"

It is that easy!

Math in public so feel free to sharp shoot!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Taernath uses "Keeps his money!" It's super effective! Simutronics is confused by the attack!
    Wyrom wanted that money! He's not gonna be very happy when he learns people are holding out on him.