Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Greater Constructs

  1. Default Greater Constructs

    I have a Greater Construct bounty task. How do you get past their spell protection? Tried dispel but didn't seem to do alot.

  2. Default

    If you are a sorc, have your animate beat on it until its shield falls. If not a sorc, pretty sure you are SOL if you are by yourself.

    Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

  3. Default

    And i didn't notice this was posted in the wizard forum, so see point 2.

    Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

  4. Default

    Yeah, I'm a Pure Mage. So only physical attacks can get the spell blocking aura shield to drop?

  5. Default

    Yeah... they are unhuntable for pures generally. Unless you group with someone melee, not worth trying to do an entire bounty of them either way.

  6. #6

    Default

    Yep. Construct tasks for pures are auto-drops. It's been years but I think technically you can drop the shield with enough mana pumped into it, but not enough to be worth hunting them, let alone doing a bounty.
    Last edited by audioserf; 06-01-2019 at 07:22 AM.

  7. #7

    Default

    It takes appx. 200 mana to drop their magic shield. Wands waved at them count so you can charge up some crystal wands too.

    I will only bother killing a construct if I need to drag a corpse through a Gate, I always remove the tasks.

    "You're well beyond training for a reason."...Gelston

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leto View Post
    Yeah, I'm a Pure Mage. So only physical attacks can get the spell blocking aura shield to drop?
    If you dump roughly 200 mana worth of spells on them, their shield will drop and then spells will hit them.

    Best thing you can do is just drop the task and get another.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  9. #9

    Default

    Start training THW and beat the shit out of it with your runestaff
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    Start training THW and beat the shit out of it with your runestaff
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •