Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Official: And finally full blown P2W (XP pots)

As much as it gets close to the line of being a straight XP purchase, just like the RoL brooches, these don't quite cross it. You can't just walk into the shop with a million Raichu and cap instantly.

Lmao at this whole event

Quote Originally Posted by malmuddy View Post
    The double experience login boosts don't affect the lumnis contest, so these may not either.

With just the info provided by Haliste, the fast experience absorption boosts seem like they could affect the lumnis contest as it is currently set up. I would personally give up my streak of placing on the lumnis list if 50 people push our weekly bonus to 33K or higher!
    Sure, but these are fundamentally different since they are enhancing the base absorb out of your "bucket", not modifying it after. People asked in discord and they had no idea if it worked with lumnis.

Seems like that would have been on the short list of things to know but hey...it's not like we think rationally about the game as a whole anymore.
    Last edited by Donquix; 05-31-2019 at 08:54 PM.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

As someone who busts his ass on Lumnis each quarter, I'm going to wait and see if they un-couple these new P2W boosters from it. If the base absorb boost works for Lumnis, which it sounds like it might, that actually rules because I never have to bother with that stupid shit again. I know I don't have to do shit, but the competitive side of me won't let me not try it. It sucks, though, and I'd way rather they shit can the contest and just base Lumnis off the average of the last 2 years or something.

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    As someone who busts his ass on Lumnis each quarter, I'm going to wait and see if they un-couple these new P2W boosters from it. If the base absorb boost works for Lumnis, which it sounds like it might, that actually rules because I never have to bother with that stupid shit again. I know I don't have to do shit, but the competitive side of me won't let me not try it. It sucks, though, and I'd way rather they shit can the contest and just base Lumnis off the average of the last 2 years or something.
    it means you have to work EVEN HARDER because now you have to farm at least 6 hours of boosts, AND you have to do even more bounties, since you are absorbing 50% of the bucket you will empty out of saturated that much faster so you have to burn through even more bounty boosts / gems/ etc.

if you could get 24k before, you could get at least 36k now.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

6. Default

Along that thought, anyone know how many 15 min rubs you get out of one 500raik orb?

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Along that thought, anyone know how many 15 min rubs you get out of one 500raik orb?
    I too want to know how many rubs we're talking about here, and how much will each rub cost? What is the best bang for my buck?

www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

I'll take a couple of the Double Experience orbs when there's a ~set price for them. Holler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    I'll take a couple of the Double Experience orbs when there's a ~set price for them. Holler.
    ^ Paying some healthy silvers
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!