Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Official: And finally full blown P2W (XP pots)

The impression I got was its one rub per 500 raikhen. I'd be pretty surprised if it were more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikalmas View Post
    The impression I got was its one rub per 500 raikhen. I'd be pretty surprised if it were more than that.
    500 ravioli for 15 minutes? No way...

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    500 ravioli for 15 minutes? No way...

EDIT: Hey look! Steroid-ception!
    Last edited by Ososis; 06-03-2019 at 01:02 AM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Askip View Post
    They do seem to be getting pretty blatant about selling exp, probably rpa orbs coming to an event soon (unless they were already sold somewhere, I vaguely follow that stuff).

Rings of Lumnis wasn't selling at all the first day, so they just added RPA orbs to it. Then it started selling.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Rings of Lumnis wasn't selling at all the first day, so they just added RPA orbs to it. Then it started selling.
    It started selling because people actually crunched the numbers and it became obvious how stupidly powerful the brooches were for turbocharging XP gain. The RPA orb drop rate was even hard-nerfed this year (despite what Wyrom claims) and it was still worth putting in a good deal of money if you have more money than time to sink into hunting.
    Last edited by Merzbow; 06-03-2019 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    It started selling because people actually crunched the numbers and it became obvious how stupidly powerful the brooches were for turbocharging XP gain. The RPA orb drop rate was even hard-nerfed this year (despite what Wyrom claims) and it was still worth putting in a good deal of money if you have more money than sense.
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    500 busted ravioli for 15 minutes? No way...
    Fixed.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

8. Default

I guess if you are leveling up and cash rich, but wasteful with it, then boosting your absorbed exp at whatever it works out to (2-3) bucks a pop, is worth it. My 3 post cap characters could care less about gaining exp. faster, core skills were completed long ago.