Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official: And finally full blown P2W (XP pots)

1. Default Official: And finally full blown P2W (XP pots)

We're introducing a couple boosts for sale at Rumor Woods! These will be available in the same area where you'll find the weight reduction NPC.

* a lustrous serpent-shaped orb - 500 raikhen - Provides a Double Experience Boost when rubbed. These boosts are the same type that are also available as Daily Login Rewards and double the amount of base experience you earn per pulse for 15 minutes.

* a luminous phoenix-shaped orb - 450 raikhen - Provides a Fast Experience Absorption Boosts when rubbed. These boosts are new and increase the amount of base experience you absorb per pulse by 50% for 15 minutes. The bonus is applied before other modifiers (RPAs, etc.) and doesn't provide bonus experience, but instead cause you to absorb field experience into real experience faster.

Rubbing the orb increases the available use (in BOOST) of the noted boost, but not does automatically activate it.

~ Haliste ~
    SGM, Events
    Auntie H, Forever

Eh, P2W for XP already exists in ROL. Dropping $100 on a brooch nets you like an extra 500k experience/year in daily instant absorbs. Probably a way better investment than this crap.

member when wyrom was like....we'll never sell direct exp gain! never! I 'member.

but hey, gonna need like 50 of you to stock up on 6 hours worth of the new boosts for the lumnis contest. thanks.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

Oh man, I remember when people threw a fucking fit at the idea of exp boosts from the store. Phew, that's some good shit right there.

They do seem to be getting pretty blatant about selling exp, probably rpa orbs coming to an event soon (unless they were already sold somewhere, I vaguely follow that stuff).

"You're well beyond training for a reason."...Gelston

Wyrom: "exp orbs for sale in the simucoin store! go nuts!"
    People: "ROBBLE ROBBLE"
    Wyrom: "Ok we made a mistake, we'll never put this in the simucoin store!"
    Wyrom: "but how bout we have them be a rare prize at events, for simucoins?"
    People: "oh well, ok i guess...."
    Wyrom: "ok now you can just buy them at events, for simucoins."
    People: "hey wait a minute didn't we....but at least it's only at events right? like rarely?"
    Wyrom: "Events are now every other weekend. different currency for each one. you can buy an instant level 100 token for 9,999,999 Aelotoiruples"
    People: "wait, no...not like that"
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

You could have done this in various ways since the introduction of NATA.

I wonder when they'll get like all the other games and just sell capped or near capped characters directly.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    but hey, gonna need like 50 of you to stock up on 6 hours worth of the new boosts for the lumnis contest. thanks.
    The double experience login boosts don't affect the lumnis contest, so these may not either.

With just the info provided by Haliste, the fast experience absorption boosts seem like they could affect the lumnis contest as it is currently set up. I would personally give up my streak of placing on the lumnis list if 50 people push our weekly bonus to 33K or higher!

Indigogo bags since last year are just simucoin items plus an RPA orb. Thats a straight XP purchase too.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."