Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trump admits that Russia helped to get him elected

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I know, I can't believe Obama let it happen.
    I can't believe he wore a tan suit, personally.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Every retard leftist poster here like me uses four tactics. Well five in my case, with the 5th being drinking from dicks. That's actually unrelated but I just wanted to tell you about it. But anyway...

A) Make shit up, post 50 pages in a row of meltdowns, present it as facts, have more meltdowns when challenged, follow it up with B)
    B) Make ad-hominem attacks on someone the moment they cross the line, like me calling someone a pedo. The line in the sand is not eating Hillary's asshole for breakfast lunch and dinner every day as well as not having soy be the primary ingredient in your diet when you're not eating Hillary's ass.
    C) Make strawman attacks because my position is so indefensible, my only way to gain points in a debate is to have meltdowns for days at a time while normal people laugh at me for being a gigantic dumbass.
    D) Shart my pants on purpose.

Don't expect me to do any sort of original research, the only thing I know is what CNN and MSNBC feeds me.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

It's fantastic that you think retards like me having unhinged meltdowns every day over being triggered by everything Trump says because the TV told me to hate him soooooooooooo much is entertaining.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Nice gif, traitor!

Nice gif, but I'm still suuuuuuuper mad!!!!!