Thread: Brawling bonus fire flaring aventail

Default Brawling bonus fire flaring aventail

A thick vultite aventail: Weight: 2 pounds, Value: 400,000, Purpose: armor, Bonus: +20, Enhancive bonus: 7 to Brawling Bonus (Level 17 required), Charges remaining: more than your average giantman could count, Persists on enhancive: Yes, Flares: fire.

This would be a good one to take to that destroying stuff merchant. There is never a line. Get the fire flares removed. Because as it stands, they will cause crit padding on the base armor to be halved on hits to the neck. Since you can't neckbutt, I dont think thats worth it.

I think its worth about the same as a +7 brawling bonus torc would be. Personally I think there is more utility for an aventail than a torc, because you can get resistance added to an aventail. So id say 5-10m.
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by gilchristr View Post
    This would be a good one to take to that destroying stuff merchant. ... So id say 5-10m.
    Is that a regular service or only around sometimes?

Is that price with flares removed, or as-is?

Thanks!

I think if someone wants a +7 brawling neckworn, they will want your item regardless of whether the flares are on it or not. The destroying stuff merchant seems like he is always available and there is never a line though ... the merchant is bazzelwyn
    Your mind is completely fucked. It is imperative that you unfuck immediately!

It's neck armor, so only full coverage armor folks could use it without the penalty of changing their armor group up to full coverage penalty
    Last edited by rolfard; 06-01-2019 at 08:46 AM.