Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Impeach Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I'm leaning towards NOT impeaching for several reasons.

The "blue wave" of 2018 is still building and should be a "blue tsunami" by 2020. It would be immensely satisfying to see Trump absolutely decimated at the polls.

While Pence may conduct himself in a more presidential fashion his archaic and primitive religious views do not align with the modern enlightened world. I would not want him making any presidential decisions. Still, should Trump be impeached, Pence would only be in office for less than a year so in that sense it isn't as bad as a petty dictator Trump full term.

The impeachment process is really agonizing and divisive. I think we don't need that kind of bullshit right now. I remember Clinton's impeachment and that was horrible for us as a country.

Trump's greatest accomplishment so far has been to undo things Obama did. When he is defeated in 2020 he can go back to being a reality TV star, write another book, and we can close the door on this awful chapter of American history.
    Problem with your "thought process": What happens if the House reverts back to Republicans, Trump wins the election and Republicans hold the Senate?

Do you really want to take that type of chance? It'll be 2016 all over again.. and you know how upset you were then.

Please, re"think" your position. Don't do it for me.. do it for your country.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

2. Default

I'm leaning towards NOT impeaching for several reasons.

The "blue wave" of 2018 is still building and should be a "blue tsunami" by 2020. It would be immensely satisfying to see Trump absolutely decimated at the polls.

While Pence may conduct himself in a more presidential fashion his archaic and primitive religious views do not align with the modern enlightened world. I would not want him making any presidential decisions. Still, should Trump be impeached, Pence would only be in office for less than a year so in that sense it isn't as bad as a petty dictator Trump full term.

The impeachment process is really agonizing and divisive. I think we don't need that kind of bullshit right now. I remember Clinton's impeachment and that was horrible for us as a country.

Trump's greatest accomplishment so far has been to undo things Obama did. When he is defeated in 2020 he can go back to being a reality TV star, write another book, and we can close the door on this awful chapter of American history.
    I think the one and only takeaway here should be that the public school system is failing our children greatly and is in desperate need of an overhaul.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I think the one and only takeaway here should be that the public school system is failing our children greatly and is in desperate need of an overhaul.
    Backlash gives off the stink of being home schooled though.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Is there enough evidence of obstruction to impeach Trump? Is his continual stonewalling of Congress an impeachable offense? Is he just a very private person or is he hiding something?
    Shut the fuck up you fucking retard.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

While Pence may conduct himself in a more presidential fashion his archaic and primitive religious views do not align with the modern enlightened world.
    Coming from the tard from the tard party who embraces Islam and in some cases outright Sharia Law.

Trump's greatest accomplishment so far has been to undo things Obama did.
    Even if that was the case, even if that's the only thing Trump did at all, that's still pretty fantastic.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-30-2019 at 11:01 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

There's more than enough evidence to start the impeachment process, for obstruction of Justice. Do I think obstruction is worth removing a president? No.

Oversight committees routinely run investigations, so I don't see anything wrong with what they are doing. They were created for checks and balances. Obama was investigated by Republicans for loans that were defaulted, potential bias at the IRS, Benghazi, selling of guns, his birth certificate, and the rollout of the affordable Care act website. These same oversight committees are looking at Trump's finances through a lense of national security, which I do agree with. If you owe money to people, you're easier to influence...so it makes sense to dig into it.

Different types of investigations, but they do have a legitimate purpose. Much like it was a big deal to make sure Obama was a U.S. citizen, Trump's finances are a real threat. Plus, there's plenty of public information available that Trump is using the office to gain wealth through his businesses which is a problem for anyone in office excpet for the president apparently.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    There's more than enough evidence to start the impeachment process, for obstruction of Justice. Do I think obstruction is worth removing a president? No.
    No there's not.

Oversight committees routinely run investigations, so I don't see anything wrong with what they are doing. They were created for checks and balances. Obama was investigated by Republicans for loans that were defaulted, potential bias at the IRS, Benghazi, selling of guns, his birth certificate, and the rollout of the affordable Care act website. These same oversight committees are looking at Trump's finances through a lense of national security, which I do agree with. If you owe money to people, you're easier to influence...so it makes sense to dig into it.

Different types of investigations, but they do have a legitimate purpose. Much like it was a big deal to make sure Obama was a U.S. citizen, Trump's finances are a real threat. Plus, there's plenty of public information available that Trump is using the office to gain wealth through his businesses which is a problem for anyone in office excpet for the president apparently.
    You've been so vocal about Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Dick Durbin and John Kerry getting rich off questionable earmarks and inside trading... at least you've been consistent on this issue over the years.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    No there's not.

You've been so vocal about Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Dick Durbin and John Kerry getting rich off questionable earmarks and inside trading... at least you've been consistent on this issue over the years.

Sure is. Impeachment is a political tool. Removing him from office would require more than what's out there, but there sure is plenty of evidence to start the process if they wanted to.

As for those on insider trading, I'm not familiar with what they've done. I'd agree with an investigation into them too. I personally view that the same as giving kickbacks to your own business.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

As much as I would love to see Trump impeached for general incompetence and attempts to obstruct justice, the only way impeachment would go anywhere is if several Republican senators flipped against Trump. The only way that's likely to happen is if something totally damning comes to light. So far, none of his self-serving interactions with Russia or his attempts to obstruct justice (which didn't go anywhere because people ignored him) seem to be enough to convince any senators to flip.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Coming from the tard from the tard party who embraces Islam and in some cases outright Sharia Law.
    I see your vast ignorance of politics extends well past our own borders, retard.