Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Impeach Trump

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I don't know why Jimmy Dore seems halfway normal when not on "The Young Turks", but whenever he's on "The Young Turks" he acts like the most far left nut bug out there.

I can actually stand listening to his show, I don't always agree with him, but he doesn't appear to have come down wit a severe case of TDS. But on TYT he totally changes, like he's the biggest TDS patient. I guess if you appear on TYT you have to toe the line or else they don't invite you back.
    I'll watch him mainly because he at least acknowledges that the MSM are war peddlers and that Russiagate is the modern day red scare. He's no doubt a liberal but in the true sense of the matter. As for TYT, I have watched that show maybe twice when they first started out, I just can't stand the lying cunt (Armenian genocide) on TYT.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I'll watch him mainly because he at least acknowledges that the MSM are war peddlers and that Russiagate is the modern day red scare. He's no doubt a liberal but in the true sense of the matter. As for TYT, I have watched that show maybe twice when they first started out, I just can't stand the lying cunt (Armenian genocide) on TYT.
    Yeah Jimmy Dore is tolerable when not on TYT. I originally heard of him from TYT and he was one of the worst ones on there, I was surprised when I watched one of this videos on his own channel and he seemed rather normal. I guess when you name your business after a group of people who tried to commit genocide they don't have much room for dissenting opinions.

3. Default

best take on Trump winning ever.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.