Thread: Passing of Lady Lissanne/Demianna

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Passing of Lady Lissanne/Demianna

Quote Originally Posted by Roblar
    I'm sorry to bear very bad news of her passing, and I think this is the correct folder after the organization.

This email was sent to Helden members by her husband this morning:

<<Dear Friends and Comrades of Lady Lissanne,

On Saturday evening at approximately 10pm, Nancy Stoltzman, who you know as Lady Lissanne or possibly under guise of another character, unexpectedly passed away. For the last 25+ years she had been fighting diabetes and its associated problems such as heart and kidney disease, glaucoma, retinoprathy and nueropathy. Nancy passed swiftly and we are sure there was no suffering.

Throughout the years Nancy's passion for her characters, Helden Hall and the lands never dimmed. She talked often about the game, what she was doing and the people/characters she interacted with. We sometimes kidded her but she never backed down from continuing to play, always fueling that passion. She always said gaming and reading were her escape from the stress of real life, and her active imagination made it all real for a while. You were all considered fellow travelers in the land; warrior, healer, cleric, bard, or whatever your character, you also were a friend and family.

I thank you all for sharing this alternate and sometimes the real world with my Nancy. You all made her life a true adventure beyond the everyday one. I pray that she will live on in your heart and in some way, she touched you the way you touched her. May she always be Lady Lissanne.>>

Hopefully Gemstone can do a memorial in Halycon Hills. I will request something to memorialize her with Helden Hall.
    Last edited by mgoddess; 05-28-2019 at 05:27 PM.
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~