Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hawaii hiker found alive

Default Hawaii hiker found alive

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/mis...und/index.html

Am I the only one who is skeptical about this story? You're hiking in the forest.. and you somehow lose your shoes?

Her whole story sounds fishy.

Sounds like someone looking to be famous.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I don't know, apparently a pitcher in Fenway Park last night lost his shoes... I haven't read the story, but if you are going to be lost anywhere on the planet, Hawai'i is basically the perfect place for it, not like there isn't edible food and a near total lack of predators unlike every other jungle in the world.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    I don't know, apparently a pitcher in Fenway Park last night lost his shoes... I haven't read the story, but if you are going to be lost anywhere on the planet, Hawai'i is basically the perfect place for it, not like there isn't edible food and a near total lack of predators unlike every other jungle in the world.
    Not sure why I'm so skeptical of her story.. just sounds too good and too perfect to actually be true. It's getting a lot of attention here in Tampa because she used to live in the area.

Apparently, she lost her shoes while she was trying to dry them out during a flash flood...

On a different note.. .RIP Buckner who, despite his great career, will always be known for the ball between his legs, letting the Mets win the WS.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ardwen View Post
    Volcanic rocks, though.

Yeah I heard about this the other day and it sounds weird. She was talking about being led by voices and spirits.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

wtfd, she was on Maui. It is 26 miles long and 46 miles wide at its longest points. I can see being lost a couple days, but like... Walk straight, get to the beach. You'll find someone.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Volcanic rocks, though.

Yeah I heard about this the other day and it sounds weird. She was talking about being led by voices and spirits.
    Yea... just sounds too weird and too convenient. I imagine she's now going to do a whole speaking tour and probably write a book or two.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

She looks to be in pretty good shape for someone who was missing in a jungle with no food or water for 17 days. She looks like she was already pretty skinny to begin with, she should be almost skin and bones by now. I didn't read the whole story so maybe I just missed it. Did she find some nice shelter with food and water nearby and she stayed put until found? Or is she claiming she was wandering around for 17 days trying to find her way out? Because if it's the latter, yeah, no. You don't wander around for 17 days without food and water and end up looking like that. I can barely wander around for 17 minutes without needing a snack.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    wtfd, she was on Maui. It is 26 miles long and 46 miles wide at its longest points. I can see being lost a couple days, but like... Walk straight, get to the beach. You'll find someone.
    This was my first thought. Challenging to get lost there. On the other hand, I can see the terrain being tough in some places, especially with a broken leg or whatever.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Blog Entries

It's a small island but depending on the terrain she could have just been wandering in circles.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    It's a small island but depending on the terrain she could have just been wandering in circles.
    I don't buy it, not for 17 days. No way you wouldn't have found any civilization. It is Maui, not the Amazon.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam