Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Selling a few F2P level 19 chars

1. Default Selling a few F2P level 19 chars

All accounts have been sold, Was a good run thanks again to everyone who bought from me.
    Last edited by SellinMyStuff; 07-02-2021 at 01:57 PM.

2. Default

Just for fun heres a log of script checks used on me, ill keep adding em as they come in, so keep on trying gm's!

Log of script checks

A purple-winged crimson bat flies in and yells, "HELLO FRIEND! WHAT COLOR ARE MY WINGS?"
    A wild zombie poking stick appears! It begins to frantically poke at you! Ouch, that hurt! Perhaps if you REPORT that you are at your keyboard it will go away?
    Lol valyrka must be the most retarded gm of all
    SEND[Valyrka] A large pink elephant runs up and kisses you!
    SEND[Valyrka] The large pink elephant cries and runs away!
    A large pink platypus runs up and kissed you!
    A large pink platypus runs up and sings, "HEY BABY, I WANNA KNOW, IF YOU'LL BE MY GUY!?!"
    A large pink platypus runs up and sings, "HEY BABY! I WANNA KNOW, IF YOU'LL BE MY GUY??????
    THIS IS AN AFK SCRIPT CHECK - PLEASE RESPOND.
    A pudgy sloth clad in a flower-carved pumpkin costume waddles in and says, EXCUSE ME, WHAT IS CARVED ON MY COSTUME? I'M TOO PUDGY TO SEE IT! PLEASE SAY WHAT IT IS!
    A frog leaps in, top hat in one hand, cane in the other, singing a rich, melodious tune. He wraps up with a flourish, then stares hard at you, clearly waiting for you to CLAP.
    The frog sniffs once, mutters about tough crowds, and stomps off.
    The frog bows deeply and dances away.
    A large pink panda runs up and kisses you!
    A large pink panda runs up and sings, "Do you love me?!"
    A large pink panda runs up and cries, "That is so sad, ok, Bye!"
    A young kid runs up to you and says, "I wanna be just like you! Can I have one of your weapons? SAY YES or NO."
    The annoyed frog sets his hat on his head and glares at you. He intones, "This is a Script Check, and YOU MUST RESPOND "I am here" NOW USING REPORT. Simply type: Report I am here.
    A large owl suddenly swoops down and banks in a circle around you a few times. Its right eye locks with yours in a stern gaze while its left deftly scans your person. The owl emits a series of loud hoots and says, "Hey YOU! You seem to be under a bad spell and wandering about or killing beings unconsciously! HOOT now to let me know you're OK!
    A non-existent creature approaches you and asks for directions. Which way is north? Point that way.
    The non-existent creature thanks you and heads on its way.
    Your turn. You there?
    Hi there! You around?
    Kveta tryin real hard with this one
    The daggerbeak looks around wildly. It is exceptionally weird that it is doing this, given that you are in dark orcs. What is it looking for? Better make your best guess aloud.
    A floating winged eye descends from above and begins to circle you. You think you could make it go away if you WAVE at it.
    What's your favorite color? Please report it.
    Hello there! Please REPORT to respond!
    Gonna need you to respond with a report of the answer to 3+3.
    tried to trick me here adding a space in the word report, nice try
    Would you please R eport your level?
    Would you please r eport your class?
    Good afternoon, would you please report your class?
    Please report the letter that comes after K.
    You're here, too, right??
    A large pink rose floats in from above and unfurls, revealing a shiny object. Perhaps you should TAKE ROSE and see what treasure it holds!
    A large rotten rose rises from the ground and unfurls, revealing a dull and rusty object. Perhaps you should KICK ROSE to distance yourself from such a foul thing.
    The rose decays into nothing.
    Last edited by SellinMyStuff; 10-23-2020 at 06:46 AM.

3. Default

Bump new chars added

4. Default

PM'd regarding Wizard / Empath.

Default Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Mervail View Post
    PM'd regarding Wizard / Empath.
    Looking to talk to youabout your Wizard please respond to back to me via email

6. Default

Bump new chars added
    BTW I am not affiliated in any way with simutronics, don't want this avatar to make anyone think otherwise.

Question 19 - Dwarf - Sorcerer - Male

wanting to get this char. if you still have it of course. please respond back to me here. I will check back tonight after 10pm eastern time.

8. Default

Bump added some new chars
    BTW I am not affiliated in any way with simutronics, don't want this avatar to make anyone think otherwise.

9. Default

Bump new chars added, more coming soon

10. Default

bump, few more added