Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Loot Box Bill has legs...

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    "Wrestling moves", huh?
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    The Danger Zone
    Posts
    11,581
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Last edited by Taernath; 05-24-2019 at 04:04 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,278
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    It prepared him for the anonymous furry scene that he now frequents.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  4. Default

    I actually played on a Rust server a couple months ago that was made by a Furry forum. Only noticed when they linked the forum in their discord channel a few weeks later. They seemed more normal than most of us here. Anyway the point is that fox song from a couple years back is actually Scandinavian Erotica. It's a widely believed FACT. Also that is not what a fox says. I know what foxes say. I grew up in rural New Jersey.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 05-24-2019 at 04:23 PM.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,278
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I actually played on a Rust server a couple months ago that was made by a Furry forum. Only noticed when they linked the forum in their discord channel a few weeks later. They seemed more normal than most of us here. Anyway the point is that fox song from a couple years back is actually Scandinavian Erotica. It's a widely believed FACT. Also that is not what a fox says. I know what foxes say. I grew up in rural New Jersey.
    You'd have been fine if you stopped typing after the word here. You continued and made your post retarded as fuck.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You'd have been fine if you stopped typing after the word here. You continued and made your post retarded as fuck.
    The initial post did stop at the word here! That whole second part was the edit! AND IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT PART!!! Scandinavian Erotica effects us all. We can't let their dastardly socialist ways bring us to ruin. Sweden's bureaucratic government actually made every sea captain put a barcode on their ship recently. It's a nightmare, but on the plus side, now they can scan da navy in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 05-24-2019 at 04:35 PM.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,278
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    The initial post did stop at the word here! That whole second part was the edit! AND IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT PART!!! Scandinavian Erotica effects us all. We can't let their dastardly socialist ways bring us to ruin. Sweden's bureaucratic government actually made every sea captain put a barcode on their ship recently. It's a nightmare, but on the plus side, now they can scan da navy in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You're a retard.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    4,459

    Default


  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    4,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •