Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: New Enchant System (925): Test casts #2

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    When doing map DB updates to avoid people's updates conflicting with each other only one person can have the db "checked out" at a time, and only they can submit a map update. Once they submit their changes it is released and someone else can check it out, and after 24 hours if you don't send in a change it auto-releases to prevent someone keeping it checked out indefinitely.

In this case the alleged behavior is alastir checked out the map db so no one could map the grounds and push it out to everyone.

I mean, they also uploaded an empty text file as a ;joust script just to reserve the name so it isn't exactly out of character....not even taking into account the various other Alastirisms of the past.
    And then they were like:

Last edited by Methais; 06-03-2019 at 10:13 AM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

2. Default

In this case the alleged behavior is alastir checked out the map db so no one could map the grounds and push it out to everyone.

I mean, they also uploaded an empty text file as a ;joust script just to reserve the name so it isn't exactly out of character....not even taking into account the various other Alastirisms of the past.

How would checking out the mapdb possibly benefit me in any way?

Also, I wrote a script, and it's not ready for public release.
    Find me in game as Alastir
    Or on Discord as: Alastir#9661

Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    How would checking out the mapdb possibly benefit me in any way?

Also, I wrote a script, and it's not ready for public release.
    WHY INDEED?!

Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

4. Default

WHY INDEED?!

The script I wrote has nothing to do with the mapdb. And I mapped the area foxhunt area...
    Find me in game as Alastir
    Or on Discord as: Alastir#9661

Quote Originally Posted by Inspire
    I checked out the mapdb to troll people from using lich and to enrich myself.

Also, I uploaded an empty script to save the name. It's not ready for public release because I planned to profit off of it first but realized Rumor Woods is totally retarded just like me.
    Cool story bro.
    Last edited by Fortybox; 06-03-2019 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What does "checking out" mean in this context?
    Last edited by Fortybox; 06-04-2019 at 12:09 AM.