Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 96

Thread: New Enchant System (925): Test casts #2

  1. Default

    HAve you read what I wrote?

    GEt that data down, write the numbers.

    YOU WILL GET THE AVERAGE HOURS YOU NEED TO HAVE A REGULAR LIFE when someone has a YES everywhere. AN AVERAGE PERSON, like most people on this forum.

    The person your sick brain is thinking about can be extrapolate easily.

    When you compare the regular life of an average person with the macguyver your sick brain is thinking about, you see a missmatch.

    Well, everyone besides you will see a missmatch.

    Your sick brain will find fails, holes, conspiracies.

    What I'm doing here is one of the most popular way to "deprogrammed" sick / washed brain by the way. With that kind of logic, you eventually put a person with that kind of pathology in a corner and they will, eventually, hopefully, "wake" up and see reality as it is and not as distortioned as their brain sees it.
    Last edited by Murrandii; 05-24-2019 at 02:00 PM.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    HAve you read what I wrote?

    GEt that data down, write the numbers.

    YOU WILL GET THE AVERAGE HOURS YOU NEED TO HAVE A REGULAR LIFE when someone has a YES everywhere. AN AVERAGE PERSON, like most people on this forum.

    The person your sick brain is thinking about can be extrapolate easily.

    When you compare the regular life of an average person with the macguyver your sick brain is thinking about, you see a missmatch.

    Well, everyone besides you will see a missmatch.

    Your sick brain will find fails, holes, conspiracies.

    What I'm doing here is one of the most popular way to "deprogrammed" sick / washed brain by the way. With that kind of logic, you eventually put a person with that kind of pathology in a corner and they will, eventually, hopefully, "wake" up and see reality as it is and not as distortioned as their brain sees it.

    Kindly, fuck off to another thread.
    Find me in game as Alastir
    Or on Discord as: Alastir#9661

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    Kindly, fuck off to another thread.
    I would from anyone. But from you, you fucking psycho (somatic) addict insane (Prodigy!) cheater, you can go fuck yourself with your anger management issues

    Kindly, of course
    Last edited by Murrandii; 05-24-2019 at 02:23 PM. Reason: kindly
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    PWC, VA
    Posts
    7,455
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    I would from anyone. But from you, you fucking psycho (somatic) addict insane (Prodigy!) cheater, you can go fuck yourself with your anger management issues

    Kindly, of course
    Kindly, fuck off to another thread.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    Kindly, fuck off to another thread.
    Agreed. This thread is about enchanting and 925. Go take your bromance somewhere else.
    Last edited by Maerit; 05-24-2019 at 02:53 PM.

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    This is as dumb as Macguyvers 10 mil silver bet. Yeah, I get what you both are saying but the way you say is long and stupid.

    Feel free to defend him again. He will make you look like a fool again. Though I guess really you do it to yourself huh?
    What's even dumber is how you're completely incapable of not gaying up every single thread because of your chronic raging boner for macguyver and any account that you think is him, whether they're actually him or not.

    Last edited by Methais; 05-24-2019 at 02:54 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    No matter how good the economy is its not worth having with a divisive snowflake crook in the White House.

  7. Default

    LOL

    I'm getting ganked up when Osisis started his tantrum 2 pages ago with OTHERS

    LOL
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  8. #38

    Default

    Anyway...

    I don't agree that 925 is going to get cheaper since a wizard will probably prefer to use their own energy and sell a 7x enchanted item vs selling the essence, unless someone wants to pay them a higher price for the time it takes to collect the essence. After all, they have to hunt to get the essence. I also don't believe it's going to be easier for a level 25 wizard to enchant stuff to 7x because it's going to take them a ton longer to gather essence considering you cannot ideally train to hunt and gather essence effectively / enchant, without major sacrifices. The whole hunting to gather essence aspect is really what will drive the price, and there will be an additional surcharge for enchanting premium items for post-cap non-standard wizards who train for that eventuality.
    Last edited by Maerit; 05-24-2019 at 03:12 PM.

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    Anyway...

    I don't agree that 925 is going to get cheaper since a wizard will probably prefer to use their own energy and sell a 7x enchanted item vs selling the essence, unless someone wants to pay them a higher price for the time it takes to collect the essence. After all, they have to hunt to get the essence. I also don't believe it's going to be easier for a level 25 wizard to enchant stuff to 7x because it's going to take them a ton longer to gather essence considering you cannot ideally train to hunt and gather essence effectively / enchant, without major sacrifices. The whole hunting to gather essence aspect is really what will drive the price, and there will be an additional surcharge for enchanting premium items for post-cap non-standard wizards who train for that eventuality.
    Having kills being the primary factor now has drastically reduced the time to hit the weekly cap.

    I capped in about 2 hours this week. Before the adjustment it took me probably 20+ hours.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    No matter how good the economy is its not worth having with a divisive snowflake crook in the White House.

  10. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Having kills being the primary factor now has drastically reduced the time to hit the weekly cap.

    I capped in about 2 hours this week. Before the adjustment it took me probably 20+ hours.
    You need to level up a new wizard to have any context though. Your wizard has too much EXP. My level 89 wizard took over 15 hours to cap this week because he hunts bounties, but has all the pertinent training to max essence (2x EMC, 50 water lore, 20 air lore, 20 fire lore, only 1x HP though). In the end, a level 25 wizard isn't going to cap essence all that quickly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •