Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: New Enchant System (925): Test casts #2

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/archive/i.../t-101988.html

Nice job playing naive, manipulative little shit.
    Peak capitalism, right there.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    When Alastir was being "invaded" in his hunting ground, he tweaked the mapdata.db so ;sloot sell would turn in circle. I'm pretty sure he reported people he saw turning in circle (but I cannot prove it).

When Alastir was writing up a script, he MVPed it and asked for silvers to optimize it.

When Alastir was auctionning an item on lnet, he used an ALT of his to bid on the item CAUSE HE HAD A RESERVED PRICE HE DIDN'T WANTED TO GO BELOW. HE GOT CAUGHT SO BAD

When Alastir was an admin here, HE EDITED POSTS OF OTHERS IN ORDER TO PROTECT HIMSELF.

Those 4 examples aren't showing up a perfect asshole. It just shows up a VERY selfish person playing by his own rules to get what he wants.

For me, that kind of person is worst than anything.
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Peak capitalism, right there.
    Yeah, a 7500% markup is legit...

He scammed that person. That is what Alastir does and what he will continue to do if given the opportunity.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Yeah, a 7500% markup is legit...

He scammed that person. That is what Alastir does and what he will continue to do if given the opportunity.
    I've said as much in the other thread, but everyone who suddenly grew a conscience over that is just jealous they didn't get there first.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I've said as much in the other thread, but everyone who suddenly grew a conscience over that is just jealous they didn't get there first.
    That's simply not true. I wouldn't have done that and lots of others wouldn't have screwed over someone like that either.

6. Default

When DR started, I was the first person to find a moonstone pendant in the arena.
    When I found it, I started to advertise that I was looking for a segment. I had purchased most of the other pieces, and many of them for 1m each.
    Someone sent me a PM over LNet saying they found one.
    I asked them how much they'd like for it, and they said to make an offer.
    I threw out the first offer that came to mind, which was 1 million. (I had paid 1m for 3-4 pieces that I needed at that time.)

Since this happened at the beginning of DR, the only "golvern segment" to sell was here on the PC, for a cash buyout.
    Nobody knew they would eventually explode to be worth 50-75m.
    Sure, believe Necro/Astre/Murrandi/Whatever the fuck his name is, and Haldrik.

lol
    Find me in game as Alastir
    Or on Discord as: Alastir#9661

Blog Entries

Alastir is a prime example of why I would never introduce Gemstone to a new player.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Alastir is a prime example of why I would never introduce Gemstone to a new player.
    Isn't Alastir Inspire? That was one of the best PC threads of all time.

9. Default

Ya'll are taking drama queen to the next level.
    Find me in game as Alastir
    Or on Discord as: Alastir#9661

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    Isn't Alastir Inspire? That was one of the best PC threads of all time.
    No idea, I do remember that thread well though. The thread did a good job highlighting the extent that some of the more fanatical members of the GS community are willing to go if they perceive that someone is getting between them and the attention they crave.

I have experienced far worse than Alastir over the years but that does not change that he's an oozing scab on the game community.

Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...