Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Enchant System (925): Test casts #2

Quote Originally Posted by Riltus View Post
    Item: 5x, Tier 5 Ensorcell, 10x Acuity Lor runestaff

Code:
    Wizard Bonuses:

Level............100
    Wizard Base......372 (101 ranks @ +2 per and 170 ranks @ +1 per) 271 total ranks
    LOG Bonus.........25
    INT Bonus.........25
    AS................20 (202 ranks/10)
    MIU...............20 (202 ranks/10)
    EMC..............101 (202 ranks/2)
    Guild Wkshop......50
    Familiar..........25

Total Bonus......738

Item Enchant Penalties:

+25 Enchant Penalty......-63
    T5 Ensorcell............-250
    Material (Lor)...........-25
    10x Acuity..............-300

Total Penalty...........-638

Total Bonus 738 + Total Penalty -638 = +100 (horribly unlucky)
    Mark
    Did you just back out the Enchant formula? Because damn.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

This is a comparison of base enchant difficulties. The very low 'current' column values are a result of the elimination of lore skill bonuses adding to enchant success.

No code has to be inserted here.

Level 25 character enchant bonus (example):

Level: 25
    Wizard Base: 50 (25 ranks @ +2 per rank)
    Stats: 40 (20 LOG, 20 INT)
    AS: 4 (40 ranks/10)
    MIU: 4 (40 ranks/10)
    EMC: 20 (40 ranks/2)
    Workshop: 50
    Familiar: 25

Total bonus: +218

The difficulty for an item with a starting bonus of +32 and a -10 material mod is approximately -117. In this example the level 25 wizard would have a 100% success rate enchanting a typical +32 item.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    So first of all, Mark...

Secondly,

Yeaahh, enchanting is going to get quite a bit cheaper at least for up to 7x.

I'd rather see the "lesser" enchants become more difficult, with "greater" enchants becoming easier.

I don't feel like you should be able to enchant 30+ at level 25.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    Did you just back out the Enchant formula? Because damn.
    This version of the enchant formula has several elements in common with the ensorcell formula which I had previously done. So, reconstructing the formula is straightforward once the bonuses and penalties of the various factors have been confirmed. But I haven't been the only one working on this. ZHEPHEN has posted his own research to his wiki user page. He's really done a great job collecting and analyzing the data.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    It's because my little theory is starting to bear out. He (Wyrom) is trying to fast forward the whole 4x to 7x circuit since once at 7x that's when the monetizing through 8x/9x/10x potions and that's when people start tacking on extras/frills/weighting (all of which costs Simucoins).

This change has absolutely nothing to do wizards and enchanting in so far as it pertains to their monetization scheme. I'am willing to bet 10 mil silvers that Wyrom has a database of every weapon project currently in the works right now by the entire playerbase. Insane? Yes. Would he do something like that? Absolutely.

Wow, what a load of made up bullshit. You really are the embodiment of a diaper fire. I'm willing to bet 10 mil silvers that you have nothing to back up these asinine comments.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

I want to see a charting of Ososis blood pressure from the time he logs onto the PC until like an hour afterwards

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    I want to see a charting of Ososis blood pressure from the time he logs onto the PC until like an hour afterwards
    This is as dumb as Macguyvers 10 mil silver bet. Yeah, I get what you both are saying but the way you say is long and stupid.

Feel free to defend him again. He will make you look like a fool again. Though I guess really you do it to yourself huh?
    Last edited by Ososis; 05-24-2019 at 08:32 AM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

That thing on the weird anime bear avatar's wrist actually a MedAlert bracelet

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    That thing on the weird anime bear avatar's wrist actually a MedAlert bracelet
    It's clearly a radar of some sort used to determine who is MacGuyver.

Don't need a radar. Just need to not be a fucking idiot. And while I think you both fit that bill, you can't REALLY think Koar's Light is legitimate... Right? I assume thats why you stick to shit talking me instead of disagreeing?
    Last edited by Ososis; 05-24-2019 at 09:02 AM.