Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 96

Thread: New Enchant System (925): Test casts #2

  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    Anyway...

    I don't agree that 925 is going to get cheaper since a wizard will probably prefer to use their own energy and sell a 7x enchanted item vs selling the essence, unless someone wants to pay them a higher price for the time it takes to collect the essence. After all, they have to hunt to get the essence. I also don't believe it's going to be easier for a level 25 wizard to enchant stuff to 7x because it's going to take them a ton longer to gather essence considering you cannot ideally train to hunt and gather essence effectively / enchant, without major sacrifices. The whole hunting to gather essence aspect is really what will drive the price, and there will be an additional surcharge for enchanting premium items for post-cap non-standard wizards who train for that eventuality.
    Having kills being the primary factor now has drastically reduced the time to hit the weekly cap.

    I capped in about 2 hours this week. Before the adjustment it took me probably 20+ hours.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Having kills being the primary factor now has drastically reduced the time to hit the weekly cap.

    I capped in about 2 hours this week. Before the adjustment it took me probably 20+ hours.
    You need to level up a new wizard to have any context though. Your wizard has too much EXP. My level 89 wizard took over 15 hours to cap this week because he hunts bounties, but has all the pertinent training to max essence (2x EMC, 50 water lore, 20 air lore, 20 fire lore, only 1x HP though). In the end, a level 25 wizard isn't going to cap essence all that quickly.

  3. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    Kindly, fuck off to another thread.
    Eat shit, scammer.

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    You need to level up a new wizard to have any context though. Your wizard has too much EXP. My level 89 wizard took over 15 hours to cap this week because he hunts bounties, but has all the pertinent training to max essence (2x EMC, 50 water lore, 20 air lore, 20 fire lore, only 1x HP though). In the end, a level 25 wizard isn't going to cap essence all that quickly.
    I'm only comparing my results for this week with my results last week. I would assume that your level 89 wizard probably took way more than 15 hours to cap last week.

    When you say 15 hours though, is that 15 hours spent actively killing things? Or 15 hours from start to finish with downtime included? My 2 hours is based on nonstop killing and having a mana battery to avoid any downtime aside from 2 deaths, which was probably a total of 15-20 minutes of downtime.

    First couple hours were in the Confluence spamming 502 and Minor Steam on the cold side where everything is level 95, and then switched to the hot side spamming 907 where everything is level 100. Next week I'm going to just do the hot side and see how much faster it caps, assuming nothing gets changed before then.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'm only comparing my results for this week with my results last week. I would assume that your level 89 wizard probably took way more than 15 hours to cap last week.

    When you say 15 hours though, is that 15 hours spent actively killing things? Or 15 hours from start to finish with downtime included? My 2 hours is based on nonstop killing and having a mana battery to avoid any downtime aside from 2 deaths, which was probably a total of 15-20 minutes of downtime.

    First couple hours were in the Confluence spamming 502 and Minor Steam on the cold side where everything is level 95, and then switched to the hot side spamming 907 where everything is level 100. Next week I'm going to just do the hot side and see how much faster it caps, assuming nothing gets changed before then.
    That's 15 hours of active gameplay hunting bounties with downtime to absorb saturated experience. So definitely normal play. It's not a full-time job anymore, which is fantastic, but a level 25 wizard is going to take even longer. I don't estimate a level 25 wizard is going to be able to cap their essence too easily every week considering the limited training options. However, they still have to put in hours of effort to even have essence to enchant at all, which is a greater investment into the game than the previous implementation. I'd expect someone to pay me more for the effort required to gather essence than what people had to pay previously for the character literally just being online.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    4,475

    Default

    A few things:

    1) Alastir is a scammer - screw this thread, his testing and whiny wizards
    2) Koars Light is Macguyver
    3) Murrandii is Canadian Speaking French Macguyver
    4) Ososis is crazy
    5) Methais is Goatse

  7. Default

    Who did I scam?
    Find me in game as Alastir
    Or on Discord as: Alastir#9661

  8. #48
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    4,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    Who did I scam?
    Apparently your memory.

  9. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    Who did I scam?
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/archive/i.../t-101988.html

    Nice job playing naive, manipulative little shit.

  10. Default

    When Alastir was being "invaded" in his hunting ground, he tweaked the mapdata.db so ;sloot sell would turn in circle. I'm pretty sure he reported people he saw turning in circle (but I cannot prove it).

    When Alastir was writing up a script, he MVPed it and asked for silvers to optimize it.

    When Alastir was auctionning an item on lnet, he used an ALT of his to bid on the item CAUSE HE HAD A RESERVED PRICE HE DIDN'T WANTED TO GO BELOW. HE GOT CAUGHT SO BAD

    When Alastir was an admin here, HE EDITED POSTS OF OTHERS IN ORDER TO PROTECT HIMSELF.

    Those 4 examples aren't showing up a perfect asshole. It just shows up a VERY selfish person playing by his own rules to get what he wants.

    For me, that kind of person is worst than anything.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •