Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 96

Thread: New Enchant System (925): Test casts #2

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    That thing on the weird anime bear avatar's wrist actually a MedAlert bracelet
    It's clearly a radar of some sort used to determine who is MacGuyver.

  2. #22

    Default

    Don't need a radar. Just need to not be a fucking idiot. And while I think you both fit that bill, you can't REALLY think Koar's Light is legitimate... Right? I assume thats why you stick to shit talking me instead of disagreeing?
    Last edited by Ososis; 05-24-2019 at 09:02 AM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

  3. #23

    Default

    I believe that MacGuyver existed at some point and am no longer sure if whoever that was still posts or makes alts. Koar's Light (which is a very solid username btw) might be that person but who knows (or cares, besides you!) I firmly do not believe that Murrandii is MacGuyver, however if he is, that would be really funny and I'd enjoy that outcome a lot. Not sure if the writers have it in them to plan such a solid long con, though.

  4. #24

    Default

    Alastir sorry for contributing to dumpstering your thread, you're doing helpful research here and at this point you probably understand 925 more than Naos does.

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    I believe that MacGuyver existed at some point and am no longer sure if whoever that was still posts or makes alts. Koar's Light (which is a very solid username btw) might be that person but who knows (or cares, besides you!) I firmly do not believe that Murrandii is MacGuyver, however if he is, that would be really funny and I'd enjoy that outcome a lot. Not sure if the writers have it in them to plan such a solid long con, though.
    Ok, so he isn't but if he is it's okay because you're right that you're not wrong. Clever.
    Last edited by Ososis; 05-24-2019 at 09:14 AM.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    It's clearly a radar of some sort used to determine who is MacGuyver.
    Hey pedophile. Did you remake your reddit account to post some more lolicon?

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    Ok, so he isn't but if he is it's okay because you're right that you're not wrong. Clever.
    Bro….

    Are you married? Do you have kids? Do you have an house? Do you have a professionnal job? Do you train? Do you game? Do you have a social life (friends, sports, et cetera)

    Let's presume you put a yes on every question here. Check the time there's left

    Induction logic.

    The guy you "see" would throw easily in the 2 digits hours per week doing what you claim.

    He cannot be a "regular" guy. Not in his 30s-40s. The guy would be a damn loser with nothing besides a room in his parent's basement. He'd be on welfare or whatever you call it in the US. And I'M pretty sure he wouldn't just troll the PC, he'd troll elsewhere too. He'd be a nuisance in his REAL life and in his virtual life, bro.

    People are their behavior bro, unless you're a damn sociopath.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  8. Default

    Objection. You can't say "Bro" and "do you" in the same post without including "even lift?".

  9. Default

    lol
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Bro….

    Are you married? Do you have kids? Do you have an house? Do you have a professionnal job? Do you train? Do you game? Do you have a social life (friends, sports, et cetera)

    Let's presume you put a yes on every question here. Check the time there's left

    Induction logic.

    The guy you "see" would throw easily in the 2 digits hours per week doing what you claim.

    He cannot be a "regular" guy. Not in his 30s-40s. The guy would be a damn loser with nothing besides a room in his parent's basement. He'd be on welfare or whatever you call it in the US. And I'M pretty sure he wouldn't just troll the PC, he'd troll elsewhere too. He'd be a nuisance in his REAL life and in his virtual life, bro.

    People are their behavior bro, unless you're a damn sociopath.
    Just like Macguyver to try to compile personal info on PC users the way you assume others (wyrom) would do.

    Why did you need to make up a story about my "motive" if you are actually innocent? Of course you are Macguyver. Your proof thread makes it pretty clear.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •