Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enchant Certs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Enchant Certs

Per Wyrom:

Enchanting certs are retired at this point from Duskruin. The enchanting updates had nothing to do with events, and I do not want it associated at all with the idea that it's linked. We'll need to get the issue with scripted items sorted out before it ever returns at events.
    "You're well beyond training for a reason."...Gelston

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

LOL!!!

yeah right, no link between the two..

They don't want a major boycott of people: you fudged 925 and now you sell certs to compensate and make money out of it… YEAH DAMN RIGHT
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

4. Default

He's just trying to buy good will before he dumps his 12th alternative currency on the playerbase. It's another marketing tactic he's employed pretty frequently. Throw a small bone, then stick a bigger one someplace uncomfortable (like the back of a Volkswagen).

The difference I've been seeing lately though is positive. People have started to get wise in larger numbers and I guarantee you the company is feeling the pinch in sales based on Mario's slight alterations in rhetoric this last six months or so.
    Last edited by Stumplicker; 05-21-2019 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    He's just trying to buy good will before he dumps his 12th alternative currency on the playerbase. It's another marketing tactic he's employed pretty frequently. Throw a small bone, then stick a bigger one someplace uncomfortable (like the back of a Volkswagen).

The difference I've been seeing lately though is positive. People have started to get wise in larger numbers and I guarantee you the company is feeling the pinch in sales based on Mario's slight alterations in rhetoric this last six months or so.
    I agree with you bro Flimbo.

So, instead of focusing in another way to increase revenue, he's stick up in the microcurrency model. No, he cannot go back to developement in general to increase the player bases, NO. HE CANNOT! It'd be a failure statement, right?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    I agree with you bro Flimbo.

So, instead of focusing in another way to increase revenue, he's stick up in the microcurrency model. No, he cannot go back to developement in general to increase the player bases, NO. HE CANNOT! It'd be a failure statement, right?
    Reported for not realizing the opportunity to refer to Flimbo as Flimbro.

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    NICE.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

I call him Flimboi.

I foresee Duskruin revenue going down the pooper.
    Last edited by Amerek; 05-21-2019 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerek View Post
    I foresee Duskruin revenue going down the pooper.

Last edited by Methais; 05-21-2019 at 04:03 PM.