Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Enchant Certs

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Reported for not realizing the opportunity to refer to Flimbo as Flimbro.
    NICE.

This actually pisses me off properly, too. The enchant certs weren't cheap and were a good use of 100k BS if you had a wild item you wanted to finish off or if you didn't feel like dealing with finding a wizard and then (prior to now) being without your item for 9 months. I was going to get a couple for my armor next run. Fucking figures. If they don't add some good shit to HESS there won't be much point left to DR unless you just really enjoy nearly risk free exp.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Reported for not realizing the opportunity to refer to Flimbo as Flimbro.

I call him Flimboi.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    This actually pisses me off properly, too. The enchant certs weren't cheap and were a good use of 100k BS if you had a wild item you wanted to finish off or if you didn't feel like dealing with finding a wizard and then (prior to now) being without your item for 9 months. I was going to get a couple for my armor next run. Fucking figures. If they don't add some good shit to HESS there won't be much point left to DR unless you just really enjoy nearly risk free exp.
    There's about a 99.9% chance that while "enchant certs" are going away, high tier enchanting potions for bloodscrip or other alternate currency replace them after a few months.

I think it's nothing more than a game.

People accused them of making things harder for profit, so they "remove" the certs in response.

Then they'll say that people asked for the certs to come back, so they're only giving people what they ask for.

It's a joke, making things impossible to enchant is retarded. There were already limits via rare potions.

They alluded to potentially removing the enchant certs after the last DR. This isn't a direct response to people bitching, though I'm sure it's not helping. At the time I think a few of us assumed the "flat rate" certs were going to be removed and something taking into account a gear score similar to WPS would be used, or the "normal" certs would cut at 7x and then a more potent version for 8-10x, etc.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Told y'all multiple times this would happen. And I'm glad to see them gone, enchanting should remain the realm of player wizards. I'm fine with making it take longer or take more resources to enchant uber items, as long as it's not made impossible (as they did with some scripted items, hopefully Wyrom follows through on his almost-promise to remedy that).

Quote Originally Posted by Merzbow View Post
    Told y'all multiple times this would happen. And I'm glad to see them gone, enchanting should remain the realm of player wizards. I'm fine with making it take longer or take more resources to enchant uber items, as long as it's not made impossible (as they did with some scripted items, hopefully Wyrom follows through on his almost-promise to remedy that).
    He's not making the decision.

It would take enough account cancellations for the office to say, fix this.

It's either Coase or Estild.

LOL at Simu's response to wizard tears. This is progressively getting worse and worse the more you all complain.

Can't complain about a class if nobody plays it. Just look at Monks.