Thread: Essence of Greater Earth for 500k

1. Default Essence of Greater Earth for 500k

Selling an Essence of Greater Earth x 1.

Price is 500k. Can deliver to landing, IMT, Solhaven, RR. No FWI access or EN.

Edit: Re-priced due to still needing it but seemingly unlikely anyone will buy it as someone has claimed the flare penalty is minimal. Will leave it up anyways just in case someone wants to message me and buy it.
    Last edited by Jason13828; 05-22-2019 at 06:49 PM.

Are these still worth anything? I have a few of Fire but assumed they were worthless now with new enchant.

Quote Originally Posted by JNewhall View Post
    Are these still worth anything? I have a few of Fire but assumed they were worthless now with new enchant.
    the old system is up for another year for those wanting to not switch so ya still worth something prob jsut less tho
    standing between the living and the dead

Don't they still offset the extra difficulty for enchanting stuff with flares on the new system?
    Last edited by Methais; 05-21-2019 at 08:59 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Don't they still offset the extra difficulty for enchanting stuff with flares on the new system?
    Nope. They must be traded in for potions for use with the new spell. No word on what those potions are or what the recipe will be.

They do still work with the grandfathered enchanting, though, good point.

Nope. They must be traded in for potions for use with the new spell. No word on what those potions are or what the recipe will be.
    Probably the same effect just with a different potion.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

He actually snuck that in in a response to a post asking about potion conversions (why there instead of in the announcement I don't know):

<The zorveneh, gorveneh, rhiveneh, and draveneh potion trade in will result in a potion for the new system that will negate the added difficulty of the elemental flares on an item that are appropriate for the element type of the potion. These will be called fiery/icy/cloudy/earthy ilven'eth potions.>

http://forums.play.net/forums/GemSto...zard/view/1139
    Last edited by yesicj; 05-21-2019 at 11:27 AM.

Thanks!

One more from this morning:

Expect the ilvan'eth potions to require the greater elemental essences that are required for the elemental pre-temper potions from the old system.

--
    Naos
    Last edited by yesicj; 05-22-2019 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yesicj View Post
    One more from this morning:
    Under the old system, I couldn't do an 8x enchant on my 7x gornar flamberge, let alone with it now having SWC on it. The change over to the latest release of 925, I can't fail to go to 8x on it now.

I don't think the flare penalty is that much of an issue under the new system. In all honesty, I don't think most people will ever bother with these "penalty reducing flare" potions.