Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Official: Rumor Woods - "What we know"

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You're retarded.

Plot twist: Jeril is the mount, and he mounts you.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

This is gonna be something like -- you all get a mount, but you have to pay the stable 1000 simucoins per month or some kind of stable-specific currency, and the mount is only for cosmetic purposes.
    Last edited by Maerit; 05-18-2019 at 08:17 PM.

Knowing Simu they’ll add RT for walking from room to room which can only ever eliminated by riding a horse.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-19-2019 at 02:40 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Knowing Simu they’ll add RT for walking from room to room which can only ever eliminated by riding a horse.
    And to access a new capped hunting ground your mount has to fly...which costs Simucoinz to make your horse a pegasus.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    And to access a new capped hunting ground your mount has to fly...which costs Simucoinz to make your horse a pegasus.
    Also need a coraesine birdle to manuever through the skies and permablessed horseshoes so your mount can hit undead!

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Also need a coraesine birdle to manuever through the skies and permablessed horseshoes so your mount can hit undead!

Wonder if this will affect cman charge

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loxe View Post
    Wonder if this will affect cman charge
    Think it’s going to affect a heckuva lot more than just cman charge. Wyrom is basically making a clone of your main character which is completely naked and now needs to be doll’d up just like your current character.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Think it’s going to affect a heckuva lot more than just cman charge. Wyrom is basically making a clone of your main character which is completely naked and now needs to be doll’d up just like your current character.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."