Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 50

Thread: Amazing Alpaca Adventures at Dreavenings!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Rubble of the fifth wall.
    Posts
    17,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Dreaven releases Alpaca Adventures...

    Simu releases mounts...

    Coincidence???
    Yeah, sadly this was going through my mind. Trust no one, Mulder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Lovely Llama Legends is a better game.
    LIES!

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Dreaven releases Alpaca Adventures...

    Simu releases mounts...

    Coincidence???
    All I have to do now is create Silly Savant Soliloquy and maybe we'll finally get Savants.

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Dreaven releases Alpaca Adventures...

    Simu releases mounts...

    Coincidence???
    It's like doing all the free work of being GM without being a GM!
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Lovely Llama Legends is a better game.
    Delightful Dromedary Denouement?

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    29,245
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avaia View Post
    Delightful Dromedary Denouement?
    Lascivious Llama Lofts
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Lascivious Llama Lofts
    Bellicose Bactrian Bloviations

  7. #27

    Default

    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Rubble of the fifth wall.
    Posts
    17,353

    Default

    Sup dude, I noticed yesterday when you had announced the Alpaca beauty pageant thingy, that I received no OOC whisper from you on what color sash I wanted to choose. There were two or three times where this happened I believe.

    Ummm, okay, keep fighting the good fight!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    Sup dude, I noticed yesterday when you had announced the Alpaca beauty pageant thingy, that I received no OOC whisper from you on what color sash I wanted to choose. There were two or three times where this happened I believe.

    Ummm, okay, keep fighting the good fight!
    There are non-interactive events where success depends on your alpaca’s stats. Dressing up event sounds like a charisma event so if your alpaca’s charisma is too low it might fail.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Rubble of the fifth wall.
    Posts
    17,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    There are non-interactive events where success depends on your alpaca’s stats. Dressing up event sounds like a charisma event so if your alpaca’s charisma is too low it might fail.
    Hmmm, okay. I just remember there being something similar to the beauty pageant where we had to choose a sash (yellow, red & I forget) and it was odd because the messaging seemed very similar. Alright.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •