Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "The Help Me Help My German Shepherd"Sell

Default "The Help Me Help My German Shepherd"Sell

I'm basically looking to sell the following items since I can use the extra cash because my poor 6.5 year fur baby had an expensive vet trip with hip dysplasia diagnosis. My dog is more important to me than anything. I can't stress that enough. That said, one of these items I would like to sell if possible to help me take care of her. Cash offers only please. I prefer paypal. I went ahead and modified the stuff I don't mind parting with since I'm at a comfortable spot (most noticeable is the high steel blade, Falvispike, and my epic cape). A very big thank you to everybody for helping me. She is a lot more active today and was wanting to play tonight btw :-)

1) 700 Premie Points (good for 2 alterations at least)

2) 1900 Premium Points on my Main Account - Up for grabs if any interest Otherwise I'm going to just let it keep climbing up:-)

3) 3x a day invisibility amulet. It restores a charge every 8 hours. Sold to Xred

4) Spectral Butterfly Pouch Basically you open the pouch and you have your own butterfly that follows you for a while. Sold to Xred

5) Pretty much anything in my lockers

Link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Some of the above I honestly don't know what they are worth so I would appreciate it if anybody can help me out. I'm just looking to get a little extra to get me through til the 1st of the month.

If you have any questions then feel free to PM me or message me on Discord (Shadowleaves#7393). Just trying to sell something to help me on the costs. Thankfully I'm not at only option of a total hip replacement for her. I'm really hoping adequan and dasuquin advanced will be enough for her.
    Last edited by OmegaMoo; 05-18-2019 at 02:49 PM. Reason: got informed link didn't work today so updated.

2. Default

Good luck with your dog.

Thank you. This sucks :-/

4. Default

How much are you looking for on the hedgehog?

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaMoo View Post
    6) Falvispike the Hedgehog
    Awww, don't sell Falvispike!!

I really hope you can help your fur baby get better, without having to have Falvispike find a new home!
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

Acilia (my almost 7 year old GSD that's my avatar) > Falvispike... or Gemstone stuff for that matter. That's just how it look at it. It's not like I can't get a chance get another hedgehog later or get other weapons / armor :-) She is more active today at least so that tells me the carprofen is working and she just got her 1st shot of adequan... second one (total of 8 for a month) happens Friday... which is the same day I get the doggy stairs and the dasuquin advanced. I don't want her jumping on the bed or anything so I'm taking precautions. That said, I *just* back from the vet so let me play catch up. I got one person (besides Felictii) that's interested in Falvispike...and other items (most notably the ethereal armor and other stuff in my lockers). However; I'm still in she selling mood. If anybody does want to look at my lockers, just DM me and I'll give upload a word doc so you can browse although some things are already on hold in my locker (ethereal armor, my T1 forest armor, pristine trousers/ white shirt)

7. Default

If you sell me the hodgehog, and then decide you want it back, I’m always happy to work with you. I just spent $2700 on vet bills for my baby, so just trying to help

I appreciate it man. Hope you baby is doing better. I'll let you know if Falvispike doesn't get sold if I still could use anything. Hmm... is there a way to upload word documents in this forum? Right now I'm just uploading it them via discord in PMs to those curious enough to want to look around. Granted most of it is just fluff but hey if somebody wants something then more power to them for using something that's just collecting dust :-)

Poor doggo.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaMoo View Post
    Hmm... is there a way to upload word documents in this forum? Right now I'm just uploading it them via discord in PMs to those curious enough to want to look around. Granted most of it is just fluff but hey if somebody wants something then more power to them for using something that's just collecting dust :-)
    If you have a Google account you could just create a Google Doc and share the link. That way you could also edit it as it changes.