View Poll Results: How do you think wizards should acquire essence?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hunting: AS/CS Damage Only

4 9.76%
  • Hunting only: All Damage

19 46.34%
  • Generally Active

9 21.95%
  • Semi-Passive

20 48.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The 925 Clusterfuck

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I think Naos means well. The problem is he's still stuck in GS3 where everything has to be a super secret formula because reasons, and follows the same general retarded make-everything-slow-and-tedious-and-boring-as-fuck-because-that's-how-we-did-it-playing-pen-and-paper-rpgs-and-by-golly-we-loved-it thought process that people like Doug and Krakii are all about.
    It was genuinely worrisome when he expressed surprise at someone's figure at how much demand there was for plain 4x noob gear in their shop. Also equally worrisome that he seemed confused that someone would refer to their lvl 96 wizard that they no longer hunted on as worthless after this update.

It's like he means well, but the autism just prevents him from understanding common sense expectations and such the players have. Or he did understand, and was just being passive aggressive. Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymustdie View Post
    It was genuinely worrisome when he expressed surprise at someone's figure at how much demand there was for plain 4x noob gear in their shop. Also equally worrisome that he seemed confused that someone would refer to their lvl 96 wizard that they no longer hunted on as worthless after this update.

It's like he means well, but the autism just prevents him from understanding common sense expectations and such the players have. Or he did understand, and was just being passive aggressive. Who knows.
    "why would you want to know how much energy you have?"

fucking what?

Side note, being fixskilled to lolenchanter build to dump all my infused pots (509 + 414 + rest in wizard) before the grace period is hilarious when you spell people up.

multicasting 9 (lol) for mne/ mje, but 1 cast of blurs and your ass is SET from here to eternity.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I'm pretty sure Krakii's rl job is to just read the forums, because he's in every thread in every folder every day posting retarded shit about how the way things worked in 1993 is somehow still relevant today.
    Do you want to be corrected in an email? Because this is how you get corrected in an email.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Do you want to be corrected in an email? Because this is how you get corrected in an email.
    Is that how Krakii "takes action"?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Is that how Krakii "takes action"?
    Possibly. But Matic's reply seems to have ejected him from the thread:
    <<<<I corrected him in email.>>

It was given the attention it deserves. Which was being deleted without opening. I'm sure the treatise it contained on how Lord Whosemajunkit dealt with Enchant True back in '89 was super helpful to the discussion. My loss.
    Last edited by Taernath; 05-16-2019 at 12:11 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

You're welcome. Normally I post on a different account and the only reason I ever saw Krakii's bullshit was they weren't ignored on that account. Which they are now, so i had no clue if they were still whining in the thread or not. I only saw that "i corrected them in email" bullshit because Methais quoted it. Lol
    Last edited by Donquix; 05-16-2019 at 12:20 PM.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

7. Default

Did they really eject Matic when Krakii was practically screaming at someone else who was providing constructive feedback to shut up because "durhurr the good old days"? When in the very same thread Wyrom asked for people to provide feedback?
    Last edited by bunnymustdie; 05-16-2019 at 12:27 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymustdie View Post
    Did they really reject Matic when Krakii was practically screaming at someone else who was providing constructive feedback to shut up because "durhurr the good old days"? When in the very same thread Wyrom asked for people to provide feedback?
    No, I meant Matic's reply to Krakii was so brutal Krakii was ejected from the thread.

9. Default

No, I meant Matic's reply to Krakii was so brutal Krakii was ejected from the thread.
    Good on him then.

Honorable mention goes to this post too:

Krakii in a nutshell:

Person A: “I like PS4 better than XBox.”
    Person B: “I like XBox better than PS4!”

Krakii: “Silly children, I had an Atari 2600.”

Person A: “???”
    Person B: “???”

Krakii: “That’s right.”
    Last edited by Methais; 05-16-2019 at 12:47 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible