View Poll Results: How do you think wizards should acquire essence?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hunting: AS/CS Damage Only

4 10.53%
  • Hunting only: All Damage

16 42.11%
  • Generally Active

9 23.68%
  • Semi-Passive

20 52.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The 925 Clusterfuck

I'll make fun of Canada all day, until I get bored of it. It's so easy (it's fine, they can go see a psychiatrist for free with their universal healthcare and talk it out)

But poutine is fucking delicious.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!

2. Default

Last edited by Murrandii; 05-17-2019 at 02:14 PM.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    I'll make fun of Canada all day, until I get bored of it. It's so easy (it's fine, they can go see a psychiatrist for free with their universal healthcare and talk it out)

But poutine is fucking delicious.
    I get a ton of business from Canadians in the winter. They run from the cold then run from the heat when summer rolls through here.

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    Poutine is fucking delicious.
    This is correct.
    ~ Just another Crazy Cat Lady, living the life. ~
    ~ Player of Cylnthia Kythnis Ardenai, and plenty of others. ~
    ~ Have something to say to me? Tell me anonymously! ~

Poutine looks like shart fries.

www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

6. Default

see bro methais, that poutine is what we used to eat in the 80s-90s. I ate so much of that crap, I can't eat anymore

We need more stuff in it, otherwise it's just a pound of fat LOL
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii Bobandy View Post
    I ate so much of that crap
    So they are shart fries after all...
    Last edited by Methais; 05-17-2019 at 04:10 PM.
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    see bro methais, that poutine is what we used to eat in the 80s-90s. I ate so much of that crap, I can't eat anymore

We need more stuff in it, otherwise it's just a pound of fat LOL
    See, Americans would throw a pile of bacon on that shit and it would be vastly superior. Sadly, Canadians can't do that because even their bacon is fake. Just like "French" Canadians.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    See, Americans would throw a pile of bacon on that shit and it would be vastly superior. Sadly, Canadians can't do that because even their bacon is fake. Just like "French" Canadians.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post

Sorry for the poor quality, but it was all youtube had.