View Poll Results: How do you think wizards should acquire essence?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hunting: AS/CS Damage Only

4 9.76%
  • Hunting only: All Damage

19 46.34%
  • Generally Active

9 21.95%
  • Semi-Passive

20 48.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The 925 Clusterfuck

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    I have no problem with being called white. I'm not but the classification doesn't bother me. Just hilarious that you're so incapable of an insult you go to 'CUZ YOU'RE WHITE'. You dumbass.
    lol

You are stupid. Plenty of people call you a fucking idiot and every day, with your fractured English, you prove them right. Weird, that.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Blog Entries

I have no problem with being called white. I'm not but the classification doesn't bother me. Just hilarious that you're so incapable of an insult you go to 'CUZ YOU'RE WHITE'. You dumbass.
    I sent you some reputation reparations.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Mexican and Native American! Plenty of ammo there but I'm heading out to work so I won't see it till I get back.

Tag out!
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Hit weekly cap in about 2 hours today between Confluence cold side which is base level 95 and then moved to hot side which is base level 100 for probably the last 45 minutes. Cold side using 502 & 903 steam, hot side spamming 907, and 2 deaths which probably added an extra 15-20 minutes.

Harness Power......................| 403 303
    Elemental Mana Control.............| 302 202
    Elemental Lore - Air...............| 187 87
    Elemental Lore - Earth.............| 160 60
    Elemental Lore - Fire..............| 90 20
    Elemental Lore - Water.............| 130 35

Which is probably 10-20x faster than I hit it last week and week before. Which is probably why they made actual enchants 73289042x more difficult.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-21-2019 at 11:41 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Testing on the test server demonstrated that 202 ranks in lores and 202 ranks in EMC was a significant boost in power. Things that were a miracle at 303 wiz, 202 AS/MIU became moderately difficult with 101 AS/MI and 202 EMC/Lores.

Is it confirmed how inferior 202 ranks of one lore is compared to the 50 50 50 52 split?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    Is it confirmed how inferior 202 ranks of one lore is compared to the 50 50 50 52 split?
    Yes, Tysong did a test and it made a huge difference.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Yes, Tysong did a test and it made a huge difference.
    They're pushing this "strive for mediocrity" thing pretty hard.

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    it seems to be based on bonus. so 202 of 1 = 302 bonus

even just 40 of each is 560 bonus

so... a lot.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

10. Default

Yaku on teras told me with the recent changes, his axe I was able to do at 97% is impossible. I checked, and it was impossible.

So with the changes, they force people to hunt to get mana but made the formula harder to enchant if you're not specialized… and ultra specialized makes hunting harder (a little like those pocket wizards were trained to get those ultra high items).

So now, you gain more essences but items are harder unless you become less efficient to gather essence?

OUatte de phoque?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"