View Poll Results: How do you think wizards should acquire essence?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hunting: AS/CS Damage Only

    4 10.53%
  • Hunting only: All Damage

    16 42.11%
  • Generally Active

    9 23.68%
  • Semi-Passive

    20 52.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 203

Thread: The 925 Clusterfuck

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I wasn't talking to you, I was talking about you. This is me talking to you.
    Tell me why it is important for you to do so
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,238
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Tell me why it is important for you to do so
    it isn't
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  3. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    it isn't
    Gotcha.

    I expect now you will stop talking about it.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,238
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Gotcha.

    I expect now you will stop talking about it.
    You can expect whatever you want, it won't be reality.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  5. Default

    Opposition syndrom here. Interesting.

    Do you always feel the urge to oppose yourself or it'S only when you're at your computer?

    If the latter, tell me how you feel when the thought is in your head.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,238
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Opposition syndrom here. Interesting.

    Do you always feel the urge to oppose yourself or it'S only when you're at your computer?

    If the latter, tell me how you feel when the thought is in your head.
    I'm not opposing myself, I'm calling you a fucking retard.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  7. #127
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    With your mom
    Posts
    4,453

    Default

    Geez you two, get a room.

    In a horse costume, which one of you would be the head and the other the butt? I'm curious.


  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'm not opposing myself, I'm calling you a fucking retard.
    Why?

    Do you feel the urge to insult perfect stranges often or it's only when you're in security and feel strong (in front of your computer)
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,238
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Why?

    Do you feel the urge to insult perfect stranges often or it's only when you're in security and feel strong (in front of your computer)
    Because you're a moron.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Because you're a moron.
    What's your criteras to determin if someone is a moron?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •