View Poll Results: How do you think wizards should acquire essence?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hunting: AS/CS Damage Only

4 9.76%
  • Hunting only: All Damage

19 46.34%
  • Generally Active

9 21.95%
  • Semi-Passive

20 48.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: The 925 Clusterfuck

1. Default

I don't buy Drizzsdt as Uncle Rico. Some people actually like Uncle Rico.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Stop being a fucking retard, idiot.
    Ah ok, since it's becoming more peaceful on PC, you decided to play the role of the "frustrated angry white man always throwing insults on others"

Your decision man!
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Ah ok, since it's becoming more peaceful on PC, you decided to play the role of the "frustrated angry white man always throwing insults on others"

Your decision man!
    No, you're constant idiocy is pretty annoying. Nobody here, except maybe Ososis, gives a shit about you but you insist on being a retard and staying. So here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    No, you're constant idiocy is pretty annoying. Nobody here, except maybe Ososis, gives a shit about you but you insist on being a retard and staying. So here we are.
    I get you speak on the behalf of everyone on pc except maybe Ososis, I am right?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Blog Entries

I get you speak on the behalf of everyone on pc except maybe Ososis, I am right?
    Right.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

I get the contrary, he speaks on the behalf of a few stick-up rednecks like Taenarth, Gelston, ososis and maybe 2-3 other frustrated at life old grampy white men unable to have pleasure in life.
    Last edited by Murrandii; 05-17-2019 at 10:02 AM.

You're an absolute, genuine idiot. That's the reason many people look at your excessive bullshit and just move along. Now I'll be joining them again, because you're stupid. Oh so very stupid.

Define stupid and genuine idiot and please give an example per definition.

My hypothese on each definition you'll throw with example will point toward a form of racism and or uncompability with my view of values and or the world vs yours. That's why I say you guys are a bunch of rednecks.

No wonder why people on lnet says PC is not what it was before, it is now a "I-hate-everything".

Cause of guys like you.

On lnet, with the bro attitude, we're trying to make the thing funner. You get what I mean? PEople having FUN, having a good time. Not just renting against their faillure at life like y'all do
    Last edited by Murrandii; 05-17-2019 at 10:06 AM.

Blog Entries

Define stupid and genuine idiot and please give an example per definition.

My hypothese on each definition you'll throw with example will point toward a form of racism and or uncompability with my view of values and or the world vs yours. That's why I say you guys are a bunch of rednecks.

No wonder why people on lnet says PC is not what it was before, it is now a "I-hate-everything".

Cause of guys like you.

On lnet, with the bro attitude, we're trying to make the thing funner. You get what I mean? PEople having FUN, having a good time. Not just renting against their faillure at life like y'all do
    Lol the poutine packer thinks you're racist against Canadians, Astray
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Lol the poutine packer thinks you're racist against Canadians, Astray
    BANG, taenorth is cornered and is demonstrating what I'm saying: a mere caricature of the archetype definied