View Poll Results: How do you think wizards should acquire essence?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hunting: AS/CS Damage Only

4 9.76%
  • Hunting only: All Damage

19 46.34%
  • Generally Active

9 21.95%
  • Semi-Passive

20 48.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: The 925 Clusterfuck

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This is my favorite Krakii story that I never get tired of telling.

This was 8 or 9 years ago but I still remember most of it. Someone on the officials asked a general question about shields, I forget what about exactly. But Krakii responds with about 5 or 6 paragraphs, going into detail about how "back in the day" you used to be able to dual wield shields and shields used to give like +20 TD or some shit, so dual wielding them meant you received +40 TD! So this is how he used to hunt you see, dual wielding shields! He never even came close to answering the guy's question. It was like he saw the keyword "shield" so he copy and pasted over a story from his past about shields.

So the guy asking the question responded with "Hey that's great. Does anyone have an answer to my question?"

I laughed.

Hard.
    You know the stereotype of the highschool jock who peaked at 17 and never shuts the fuck up about the BIG GAME and wears his Varsity jacket at age 42 and shit? Krakii is that guy but early 1990s Gemstone 3 was his peak and he's going to be trying to get it back forever. Dude probably wears a GSIII t shirt that is just haggard as FUCK by now and hopes someone will ask him a question about it down at the Piggly Wiggly or wherever the fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    Due to the deal he made with Simu when he sold Krakiipedia, he has a free lifetime premium sub to the game.
    seriously?
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by audioserf View Post
    You know the stereotype of the highschool jock who peaked at 17 and never shuts the fuck up about the BIG GAME and wears his Varsity jacket at age 42 and shit? Krakii is that guy but early 1990s Gemstone 3 was his peak and he's going to be trying to get it back forever. Dude probably wears a GSIII t shirt that is just haggard as FUCK by now and hopes someone will ask him a question about it down at the Piggly Wiggly or wherever the fuck.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    seriously?
    No you fucking retard. He had nothing to do with krakiipedia.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    No you fucking retard. He had nothing to do with krakiipedia.
    TAke a walk bro
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymustdie View Post
    Instead of ancient Gemstone history, he's now talking about a whole different game altogether, and suggesting that we balance off of it. Is this an improvement? Or has he been broken?
    This is regular Krakii behavior.

Last edited by Methais; 05-17-2019 at 09:09 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Default Murrandi is a fucking retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    TAke a walk bro
    Stop being a fucking retard, idiot.
    Last edited by Gelston; 05-17-2019 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Goddamn phone

Quit blaming shit on your phone.

Phoneist.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Quit blaming shit on your phone.

Phoneist.
    Your mom goes to college.

Nah. Krakii is too senile for that.

Drizzdt is Uncle Rico. "you noobs. remember that time i picked locks for 5 years so i could win a pvp tournament 30 years ago? How much you bet I could throw this ensorcellable veil iron axe over them mountains?"

Gemstone is a game where people who played the game off and on for 30 years condescend people who played the game off and on for 28 years by treating them like the noobs that have only played off and on for 25 years.
    Last edited by Donquix; 05-17-2019 at 09:38 AM.
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!