Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
This is my favorite Krakii story that I never get tired of telling.

This was 8 or 9 years ago but I still remember most of it. Someone on the officials asked a general question about shields, I forget what about exactly. But Krakii responds with about 5 or 6 paragraphs, going into detail about how "back in the day" you used to be able to dual wield shields and shields used to give like +20 TD or some shit, so dual wielding them meant you received +40 TD! So this is how he used to hunt you see, dual wielding shields! He never even came close to answering the guy's question. It was like he saw the keyword "shield" so he copy and pasted over a story from his past about shields.

So the guy asking the question responded with "Hey that's great. Does anyone have an answer to my question?"

I laughed.

Hard.
You know the stereotype of the highschool jock who peaked at 17 and never shuts the fuck up about the BIG GAME and wears his Varsity jacket at age 42 and shit? Krakii is that guy but early 1990s Gemstone 3 was his peak and he's going to be trying to get it back forever. Dude probably wears a GSIII t shirt that is just haggard as FUCK by now and hopes someone will ask him a question about it down at the Piggly Wiggly or wherever the fuck.