View Poll Results: How do you think wizards should acquire essence?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hunting: AS/CS Damage Only

    4 10.53%
  • Hunting only: All Damage

    16 42.11%
  • Generally Active

    9 23.68%
  • Semi-Passive

    20 52.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 203

Thread: The 925 Clusterfuck

  1. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Retard.
    LOL

    You're like 50 years old… REMEMBER... LOL!!!

    LOL
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,515
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    LOL

    You're like 50 years old… REMEMBER... LOL!!!

    LOL
    And you're retarded. lol
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  3. Default

    Capture111.JPG

    LOL! You 2 genious don't even understand the definition of the word and repeat it ad nauseam like … like… I won't say it
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,515
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Capture111.JPG

    LOL! You 2 genious don't even understand the definition of the word and repeat it ad nauseam like … like… I won't say it
    I know what the word means. You are mentally deficient. Slow. U r StUpId. We came to this consensus because you post in the manner of a retard.
    Last edited by Gelston; 05-22-2019 at 08:06 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  5. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I know what the word means. You are mentally deficient. Slow. U r StUpId. We came to this consensus because you post in the manner of a retard.
    Interesting.

    The consensus from you (and Falgrin and that other astrat guy) is there cause I post in the manner of a retard

    Define the word "MANNER" with your point in mind please
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,515
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Interesting.

    The consensus from you (and Falgrin and that other astrat guy) is there cause I post in the manner of a retard

    Define the word "MANNER" with your point in mind please
    Like I said, you're retarded.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Like I said, you're retarded.
    You know where I'm going and you know I'll throw many genious of the world who worked in English but had problems with it (most famous: Einstein).

    You know I'll go there but you just stop cause you don't have any other argument and you'll be proven wrong. So keep going in circle with your insult, I'm sure you feel stronger just repeating this overtime LOL.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,515
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    You know where I'm going and you know I'll throw many genious of the world who worked in English but had problems with it (most famous: Einstein).

    You know I'll go there but you just stop cause you don't have any other argument and you'll be proven wrong. So keep going in circle with your insult, I'm sure you feel stronger just repeating this overtime LOL.
    You keep proving the point that you are, in fact, retarded.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You keep proving the point that you are, in fact, retarded.
    Envious little boy
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,515
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Envious little boy
    Retarded little canadian
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •