Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Bro mode ACTIVE on lnet

  1. #61

    Default

    This thread makes me want to join ISIS. Good job noobs.

    EDIT: Dear NSA: I don't really want to join ISIS. Thank you.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-14-2019 at 12:12 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,278
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This thread makes me want to join ISIS. Good job noobs.

    EDIT: Dear NSA: I don't really want to join ISIS. Thank you.
    Better than being french.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  3. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Better than being french.
    What about French ISIS? Or French-Canadian ISIS?

    XCALIBUR ISIS!!!!!!!!!

    shut up macguysis
    Last edited by Methais; 05-14-2019 at 12:14 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,278
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What about French ISIS? Or French-Canadian ISIS?

    XCALIBUR ISIS!!!!!!!!!
    GAY ISIS
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  5. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    GAY ISIS
    SHUT UP MACGAYSIS
    Last edited by Methais; 05-14-2019 at 12:26 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.



    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,278
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    SHUT UP MACGAYSIS
    A perfect Macguyver Ososis hybrid.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  7. Default

    Hey look, it's 1995 again for some reason.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    28,278
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    Hey look, it's 1995 again for some reason.
    No, ISIS didnt exist in 1995 you giant retard.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

  9. Default

    I think flimbo is refering to our referendum in 1995
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •