Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Enchanting

I say we all go on a sex strike until we get the enchanting prices we want.

2. Default

I'll charge essence cost divided by 16k X 3m.

I'd be ok with lvl 50 or so charging 1.5m per week, lvl 75 around 2.5 and cap over 3m.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

<< In all honesty a cartel sounds fun. >>

Let's revive the COW (Council of Wizards)?

"You're well beyond training for a reason."...Gelston

Quote Originally Posted by Askip View Post

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Askip View Post

Let's start another forum to set our machiavélique rules and prices, I have a name for it! Thezonecow.net!

LOL
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Interesting discussion. Looks about what I expected will happen so I won't complain.

Some will massively increases prices but wont be difficult to find a reasonable price and might even hit on a bargain with a little patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortybox View Post
    The problem is this:

1) The wizard wants 3m per week regardless of the item properties
    2) Not all items are worth the 3m cost

A plain item brought up to 7x is not going to be worth the price at 3m per week. So if wizards want to be retarded about this then they just increased the price of enchanting. Demand for enchants will decrease as a result.

I'm gonna be tied up with my own stuff for a while and enchant money is a drop in the bucket anyway for the time involved so I don't give too many fucks about how prices end up. But I would think the active effort required now would play a role in prices, as well as the fact that there is likely to be less enchanters now due to a probably sizeable chunk of table enchanters no longer enchanting because they have to do more than just log in now ever X days.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-14-2019 at 02:45 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

8. Default

60 hours to reach my cap

I'm twice cap, 2x in everything

60 hours

Damn

People wanting a 7x plain from a wiz, seek a cheaper wiz that is lvl 60 like I do when I want a t1 from a cheap item. I seek lower level.
    Last edited by Murrandii; 05-14-2019 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    60 hours to reach my cap

I'm twice cap, 2x in everything

60 hours

Damn
    pwnt
    www.twitch.tv/3piecesofbread
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    And feel free to get me banned, not going to stop my lawyer from sending Kranar a subpoena for IP information on a couple of people.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...