Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: shut up during dreavening chaos

Default shut up during dreavening chaos

I'm sitting in a dreaven session, and I cannot believe how many people have to tap their foot, sneeze, scratch, burp.....and blather on just to be heard. And I cant even says please shut your rolton smelling moss hole because I would just be adding to the chaos. How about being a little patient and respect others and stop all the nonsense.. It's maddening for no reason.

Ok. That's my rant. for no reason but to do something while waiting and listening to the tens of idiots that need attention.

as an attention whore, i approve of this attention whoring post.

I'll try to be more quiet from now on

Blog Entries

Just go afk
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Ohnoes... you mean people try to RP when gathered together...shocking.
    W3 4R3 4N0NYM0U5.
    W3 4R3 L3610N.
    W3 D0 N07 F0R61V3.
    W3 D0 N07 F0R637.

Quote Originally Posted by Drystan67 View Post
    I'm sitting in a dreaven session, and I cannot believe how many people have to tap their foot, sneeze, scratch, burp.....and blather on just to be heard. And I cant even says please shut your rolton smelling moss hole because I would just be adding to the chaos. How about being a little patient and respect others and stop all the nonsense.. It's maddening for no reason.

Ok. That's my rant. for no reason but to do something while waiting and listening to the tens of idiots that need attention.
    So was it so important you had to come to PC for the first time to vent your overwhelming anger, or are you so afraid of Dreaven kicking you out that you made an alt account instead of posting on your main?
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

Blog Entries

I'd rather see things go the other way. If it isn't already, have Dreaven et al. form an MHO and come up with IC reasons for everything. RP that shit out. A slight loss of efficiency would be worth it in exchange for fostering a bit of interaction. No 10 minute speeches or anything before providing services, just a neat way to incorporate all he does into the game proper.
    Vote for Gemstone Once a Day at The Mud Connection & Top Mud Sites

Not to feed the troll, but to give constructive advice...

If you use Lich, do the following in game:

1) ;repo download dreavening
    2) ;autostart add --global dreavening
    3) ;dreavening setup
    4) In the third tab of the setup window, put "yes" in the 'Squelch all' and 'Pre-Squelch' fields
    5) Close window
    6) ;dreavening
    7) Profit? Or, at least, be less annoyed at people doing their own shit

If you don't use Lich, do the following:

1) Go to https://gswiki.play.net/Lich_(software)
    2) Following the installation instructions
    3) Once fully installed, see the first set of instructions
    Last edited by mgoddess; 05-11-2019 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Non-Lich instructions
    ~Crazy Cat Lady, Player of Cylnthia~

I haven't been in a long time, but i'm pretty sure he's not talking about all the things that would be squelched ... ie) the farting and burping etc. All out it's a weird complaint, one that you can fully avoid altogether if it's not your cup of tea.