Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: shut up during dreavening chaos

Blog Entries

Must resist urge to roll up f2p and fidget a lot during dreavenings.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    I haven't been in a long time, but i'm pretty sure he's not talking about all the things that would be squelched ... ie) the farting and burping etc. All out it's a weird complaint, one that you can fully avoid altogether if it's not your cup of tea.
    The “squelch all” option squelches everything except says and whispers and roshambo and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The “squelch all” option squelches everything except says and whispers and roshambo and stuff.
    i didn't know this... but either way I guess it still doesn't cover the blather on to be heart part.

Quote Originally Posted by Roiken View Post
    i didn't know this... but either way I guess it still doesn't cover the blather on to be heart part.
    The blather is the best part :O

I'm all for more talking and more interaction in group environments and gatherings. It makes me sad when everybody in town just sits there like zombies. +1 to all the talkers

This is my character name..I don't know why i'm even responding..people don't hear what you say they just look for ways to add usless noise to it..see original post.

Quote Originally Posted by Drystan67 View Post
    This is my character name..I don't know why i'm even responding..people don't hear what you say they just look for ways to add usless noise to it..see original post.
    You’re dumb.

You're bad at posting and probably also bad at Gemstone. Stay complaining, though.

I'm sitting in a dreaven session, and I cannot believe how many people have to tap their foot, sneeze, scratch, burp.....and blather on just to be heard. And I cant even says please shut your rolton smelling moss hole because I would just be adding to the chaos. How about being a little patient and respect others and stop all the nonsense.. It's maddening for no reason.

Ok. That's my rant. for no reason but to do something while waiting and listening to the tens of idiots that need attention.

If I wasn't so lazy I'd start going to Dreavenings and giving everyone lint to play with and scroll the fuck out of the screen with while I shart nonstop.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

If I wasn't so lazy I'd start going to Dreavenings and giving everyone lint to play with and scroll the fuck out of the screen with while I shart nonstop.