Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Murrandii a snake?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ososis View Post
    I can't smoke inside, I can't smoke outside, I can't smoke in my car. I just wanna smoke!
    Next time on discord, my kids singing about how idiot you are, I swear, I'm gonna do it. In french, of course.
    Last edited by Murrandii; 05-10-2019 at 11:19 PM.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Next time on discord, my kids singing about how idiot you are, I swear, I'm gonna do it. In french, of course.
    You are going to make your kids sing about me? Dude, thats sick. Leave them kids alone.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

3. Default

You are going to make your kids sing about me? Dude, thats sick. Leave them kids alone.
    twofold:

1) it'll be funny

2) you'll realize funny stuff can be said about you and we can laugh about it. Laugh = joy
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    twofold:

1) it'll be funny

2) you'll realize funny stuff can be said about you and we can laugh about it. Laugh = joy
    1) You wont

2) I laugh about you all the time. I'm sure your kids do too.
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

5. Default

1) You wont

2) I laugh about you all the time. I'm sure your kids do too.
    Why do you think my kids laugh about me?

1)

RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Androidpk View Post
    horrific state of conditions = the biggest election win in 40 decades
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

i literally am pretty sure i saw an empath named Docphil or something in tsc this morning

Blog Entries

No, obviously he's a person. Snakes can't type.

This is a snake. He got displaced due to flooding and was out in the street looking to get run over
    Well, now he is my houseguest. This is Houdini the garter snake.

Speaking of herpetology, I'm pretty sure that's a bull snake and not a garter snake.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Fuck the Bible and fuck you. Took over 2 years to get Nixon. Trump is fucked, just like you. ✌🏻❤️
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it.

Not sure why you'd create a false statement by me and put it in your signature. Seems kinda creepy...

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Speaking of herpetology, I'm pretty sure that's a bull snake and not a garter snake.
    Hmm, you may be spot on there.