Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Murrandii a snake?

Default Is Murrandii a snake?

No, obviously he's a person. Snakes can't type.

This is a snake. He got displaced due to flooding and was out in the street looking to get run over
    Well, now he is my houseguest. This is Houdini the garter snake.

"Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."

True story, I have an Aunt who is deathly afraid of snakes. Literally, she'd see something like that and become hysterical. Well, one day we were clearing a path up at a ranch and this tiny, absolute baby of a snake slithers out of the underbrush. She screams and ducks behind my Uncle. Frozen in place until I smashed the baby snake in the head with an axe.

I felt like the biggest monster on the planet after that.

3. Default

I used to have to stomp the heads of rabbits I shot that didn't instantly die when I was 10-12 and killing them on my grandfathers farm. You learn to be a good shot pretty quickly.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

My grandmother hates all reptiles. My cousin had a lizard and I'd take it to her and say "Look at this cat" and she'd freak out and I'd lol.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I used to have to stomp the heads of rabbits I shot that didn't instantly die when I was 10-12 and killing them on my grandfathers farm. You learn to be a good shot pretty quickly.
    Oh man. I had to finish off coyotes with a shovel. You learn real quick how to cut the head off.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    My grandmother hates all reptiles. My cousin had a lizard and I'd take it to her and say "Look at this cat" and she'd freak out and I'd lol.
    There was a lady with a literal nest of geckos in her wall. Still in the eggs and everything. She fainted when I showed her. Absolutely terrified of lizards.

Blog Entries

Every single anole I had as a kid died from botflies. Fuck you B&I.

This video describes my experiences with frogs & salamanders:

You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

damn the second girl to the right side of the guy pointing the finger in dalabrac's sig is cute. (mirror effect, left side) DAMN she's cute.
    Ardwen the submitive: [LNet]-GSIV:Ardwen: "not like I was given a choice to opt out of bro mode, bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    damn the second girl to the right side of the guy pointing the finger in dalabrac's sig is cute. (mirror effect, left side) DAMN she's cute.
    I am the wielder of the 4th Italian Spiderman gif and it is most sacred. If it fell into Methais' hands all would be lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Murrandii View Post
    Hey dumbfuck, nobody believes your fake lnet mistells. Stop being a pussy bitch. kthxbye
    "Hi, my name is Ososis and I'm blaming my shitty life for being such a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser. My triggers are: Red reputation, ANY mention of MacGuyver and being called a fragile, soy drinking, emotionally unstable loser."