Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spring Spectacular: Channeled Dispels

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    But, it won't remove cutthroat, right? That's the only effect that ends my hunt early these days in nelemar.
    One bite of aloeas stem will fix that.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I can make an unlimited amount of stem for anyone on Teras if they ask. Shout out summoning lore and 1118.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    But, it won't remove cutthroat, right? That's the only effect that ends my hunt early these days in nelemar.
    You would need someone else to cast it on you anyway since you can't prep spells while cutthroat. May as well get healed or eat stem if you're going to track down another person.

So I guess this update makes 1205 even more worthless, except for self-cast removing sheer fear. I accidentally hit some guy with 1219 on the IMT trail this morning, cast 1205 at him with no luck, and was about to get on discord demanding that 1205 be updated to include 1219 when I remembered the dispel updates. I guess if I could have remembered to channel 1218 at him, I could have saved him a minute of wallowing in RT. Cool update if you can actually remember to use it.
    Last edited by khorpulent; 05-10-2019 at 10:12 AM.

Can a script be made created or are there to many variables?

If scripted you'd probably want it to move to a safe room before channeling given the 5 hard RT in offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by khorpulent View Post
    So I guess this update makes 1205 even more worthless, except for self-cast removing sheer fear. I accidentally hit some guy with 1219 on the IMT trail this morning, cast 1205 at him with no luck, and was about to get on discord demanding that 1205 be updated to include 1219 when I remembered the dispel updates. I guess if I could have remembered to channel 1218 at him, I could have saved him a minute of wallowing in RT. Cool update if you can actually remember to use it.
    normal casting 1218 has always removed your own vertigo from someone. that was added for this exact situation years ago.

this change did nothing to affect 1205, everything dispels everything it used to for the last 20 years, it's just now you can control that you dispel a debuff instead of it being (mostly) random and potentially dispelling beneficial buffs. there is some overlap with 1205 / 1218 now, since one of the benefits of 1205 used it be it ONLY removed debuffs so you had that guarantee. now the benefit is on those overlapping abilities, you can stay in guarded with no hard RT still
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

This will help mitigate itchy curse and hopefully prevent more item loss.