Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dwarven Infantry Items

Quote Originally Posted by Berost View Post
    There is also a silver dwarven horned helm from the past.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumplicker View Post
    I seem to also remember a dwarven wand belt of some sort that used to make the rounds back in the day.
    silver dwarven wand belt
    silver dwarven horned helm

for the exacts, and not infantry related but can't forget one of my favorites...

stout dwarven rat smasher (1x vibe mace i think?)
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

I used to have a dwarven limb-cleaver (enchanted it to 6x, handaxe base). I don't remember the entire description, but I don't know how common of an item it was since I don't recall having seen any others around that looked like it.

I gave it away a couple years ago due to no further need for it.
    Last edited by drumpel; 05-16-2019 at 11:21 PM.

3. Default

Abigaill |locker| | 1| | | | | | fine dwarven-made chain with a magnificent drake emblazoned on the chest
    Avrath |wl | stand | 1| | | | | | dwarven forged vultite hauberk
    Gorblum |inv | backpack | 1|clothing | | | | | blackened dwarven silver armband
    Nagy |inv | cloak | 1| | | | | | tall stein of golden Dwarven mead
    Nagy |inv | cloak | 1| | | | | | shot of dwarven rye whiskey
    Nagyfej |wl | stand | 1| | | | | | invar-scaled dwarven crafted breastplate
    Nagyob |wl | stand | 1| | | | | | silver-tooled dwarven torque
    Pia |rr | rack | 1| | | | | | silver-tooled dwarven long bow
    Pia |rr | chest > backpack | 1| | | | | | blackened dwarven silver armband
    Pia |wl | bin | 1| | | | | | stein of rich dwarven ale
    Szalka |wl | stand | 1| | | | | | silver dwarven horned helm
    Tattylashes |hands | robe | 1| | | | | | glass of dwarven holy water
    Tattylashes |inv | cloak | 1|weapon | | | | | runed-etched vultite dwarven limb-cleaver
    Tattylashes |wl | chest | 1| | | | | | dwarven weapon harness
    Tattylashes |wl | rack | 1| | | | | | razor-sharp vultite dwarven warblade
    Thundrheart |hands | backpack | 1| | | | | | stout dwarven rat smasher
    Thundrheart |inv | backpack | 1|armor | | | | | dark rolaren dwarven bucket helm
    Thundrheart |wl | stand | 1| | | | | | black plated dwarven brigandine
    Titch |inv | | 1| | | | | | dwarven-crafted brigandine inset with pure eonake studs
    Zanni |inv | cloak | 1| | | | | | dwarven tackle harness
    Zanni |wl | wardrobe | 1| | | | | | silver dwarven wand belt

This is as Dwarf'y as I get. Not great. On some random stooge of mine:

You are wearing a crystal amulet, a bloodstained gauze bandage, a dwarven fir mandolin, an invar mesh leather war pack, some burnt and blackened spiked leather, a muddy brown sporran, a torch red stud, a simple blued steel wristchain, a patchwork coin pouch, a cracked ivory rolton horn banded with invar, and a dingy brown kilt.

?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

You are wearing an ora dwarven mining helm with a cascade of nicks and dents running across its surface, an iron and mithril band, an etched ruby elf's head earring, a pearly grey rolaren aventail, an iron-armed stone dwarf talisman, a pearly grey leather cape, a pair of petrified beard clamps, a dwarven crafted rolaren shield, a dwarven mining backpack, a reinforced leather breastplate, some pearly grey gauntlets, a polished dwarven phylactery, a pearly grey glaes ring, a pearly grey mithril belt, a keg-shaped dwarven ale mug, a pearly grey leather sheath, a pearly grey sack, some baggy grey britches, some pearly grey legguards, and some sturdy dwarven-crafted boots.

^

An etched ruby elf's head earring:

Carefully cut from blood red ruby, each of the decapitated effigy's lurid details is exaggerated to the point of being comical, rather than morbid. Its grossly oversized ears abruptly end as if they had been clipped, and its distant, glassy stare is further enhanced by inlaid jet shards. Incarnadine enameling at the base of the skull completes the picture, reminiscent of thin rivulets of blood.

A pair of petrified beard clamps:

These odd looking clamps are styled from a pair of fossilized pointed ears of an unknown origin. They are bound by a tiny rusting coil and the tips of the ears are sharpened to allow safe passage into even the scraggliest of beards.

A polished dwarven phylactery:

The phylactery, a small ironwood box strapped to the wrist, has been polished to a high sheen. Despite the care, it can not disguise the dents and nicks that run across its surface. A large portion of the papyrus that is supposed to be inside of the phylactery is unreservedly hanging out. Drawn on the surface is a charcoal image depicting a dwarven mob surrounding a kneeling elf.

A keg-shaped dwarven ale mug:

Crafted of aged beechwood, the mug appears to be a miniature version of a keg -- the bolted steel bands ringing it slightly loose from years of rough use. A plethora of ale-stains have seeped into the ancient wood, imparting a shadowed, splotchy appearance to its unpolished surface. A strip of leather allows the mug to be looped through the belt, and a thick border of grey knotwork edges it, encircling a small invar waraxe inlaid in the center of the worn leather.

Some baggy grey britches:

These comfortable britches have had several patches added to the many areas afflicted by tears. A few buttons have been randomly sewn on to various places on the britches for no apparent reason. The buckles, rising towards the waist, are made from expertly sutured pearls that increase in size ending in an oversized, cylindrically-shaped grey pearl as the top buckle.

Some sturdy dwarven-crafted boots:

These sturdy dwarven-crafted boots have been cut from supple leather and dyed a deep midnight hue. Stitched along the sides of each boot are tiny glyphs of stealth. Etched into each heel are the words, "Down with the pointy-ears!" Braided leather cording laces up each boot, ending at a perfect emerald sewn into the cuff.

Some of this crap is scripted out the wazoo. Eh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!