Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump admits that Russia helped to get him elected

Default Trump admits that Russia helped to get him elected

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8936496.html

Donald Trump has admitted Russia aided his election to the White House for the first time during a Twitter tirade attacking Robert Mueller.

It comes the morning after Mr Mueller, speaking publicly for the first time in two years, appeared to hint at the prospect of the president's impeachment by noting only congress has the authority to "formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing".

Reiterating on Wednesday the conclusions of his 448-page report into Russian election interference, the former special counsel declined to exonerate Mr Trump, saying he “would have said so” if his team “had confidence the president clearly did not commit a crime”.

Mr Mueller's report outlined 10 occasions upon which Mr Trump potentially attempted to obstruct justice.

On Thursday morning, Mr Trump tweeted: "The Greatest Presidential Harassment in history. After spending $40,000,000 over two dark years, with unlimited access, people, resources and cooperation, highly conflicted Robert Mueller would have brought charges, if he had ANYTHING, but there were no charges to bring!"

In fact, Mr Mueller made clear on Wednesday that his office could not consider charging Mr Trump because Justice Department policy prohibits indicting a sitting president.

Mr Trump continued: "Russia, Russia, Russia! That’s all you heard at the beginning of this Witch Hunt Hoax...And now Russia has disappeared because I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected.

"It was a crime that didn’t exist. So now the Dems and their partner, the Fake News Media say he fought back against this phony crime that didn’t exist, this horrendous false acquisition (sic), and he shouldn’t fight back, he should just sit back and take it.

"Could this be Obstruction? No, Mueller didn’t find Obstruction either. Presidential Harassment!"

The apparent claim Russia was effective in helping him get elected was a stunning U-turn by the president, who has previously flip-flopped between saying Russia's interference had no effect on the election and at other times that Moscow did not meddle at all.

Despite posting the same tweets twice - the second time to correct a typo - Mr Trump later backtracked while addressing reporters outside the White House before boarding Marine One.

In what amounted to a series of misleading statements about Mr Mueller's probe, Mr Trump said Russia "did not help get me elected" and instead falsely claimed Hillary Clinton had colluded with Moscow.
    Last edited by sellstuff1; 05-30-2019 at 03:33 PM.

Blog Entries

You are, in fact, a massive faggot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCranium View Post
    You are, in fact, a massive faggot.
    Another alt-right snowflake triggered by the fact that their president is a treasonous spineless coward.

Quote Originally Posted by sellstuff1 View Post
    Another alt-right snowflake triggered by the fact that their president is a treasonous spineless coward.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

"Russia, Russia, Russia! That’s all you heard at the beginning of this Witch Hunt Hoax...And now Russia has disappeared because I had nothing to do with Russia helping me to get elected.
    Hah! That's funny.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

The clown train continues. It's funny how suddenly people are worried about another country "helping" a person get elected. Didn't most world leaders practically suck Obama's dick on live television in order to help him get elected and reelected? But Democrats suddenly remembered Russia is our enemy after spending 8 years treating Russia as a friend because Obama defended them a shit load more than Trump does.

It's also funny, for 2 years it's been "The Russians interfered in our elections to help Trump! Why can't he just admit this?!?!"

Trump "admits" it (he probably phrased what he meant to say poorly), then it's "AH HA! He admits it! IMPEACH!"

If I were a betting man I would wager the clowns are just doing the exact opposite of whatever Trump says and does.

Also how come it never gets mentioned that there is evidence that Russians were playing both sides? They had pro-Trump trolls AND pro-Hillary trolls doing the rounds on social media. But that's not convenient to the narrative! Move along now, the media doesn't want you to know the whole truth.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 05-30-2019 at 05:45 PM.

Blog Entries

I'm not really sure how the Russians could help him get elected in the first place. Seems to me if the Russians did buy him, then it was a very bad choice either way. He has put way more pressure on them than Obama did.

Also, Remember this:

How many sand niggers did you kill?
    Oh I'm so mad right now I might just kill a nigger.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

The golden rule about Trump, is that to Trump, everything is about Trump. He's entirely ego driven. The only reason that he hasn't done anything to strengthen our election systems, is that it would be an admission that a foreign country helped him get elected. He'd rather deny the interference of the Russians than help the USA improve its elections. That's why this slip up is so entertaining, and a sad indictment of our Ignatius Riley president at the same time.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    The golden rule about Trump, is that to Trump, everything is about Trump. He's entirely ego driven. The only reason that he hasn't done anything to strengthen our election systems, is that it would be an admission that a foreign country helped him get elected. He'd rather deny the interference of the Russians than help the USA improve its elections. That's why this slip up is so entertaining, and a sad indictment of our Ignatius Riley president at the same time.
    You do know the Russians didn't hack voting machines or anything of that sort, right?

Why are you not demanding that facebook be shut down for their involvement. I mean we totally don't want to have interactions with people from around the globe, that would be terribly disruptive to the cattle farm.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984