Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring spectacular: 925?

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    You just wanted an excuse to say "Wizard blows mana load" a bunch of times, that's why you suggested that. Dirty old man!
    I should have used mana bukkake.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I should have used mana bukkake.
    "Son what are you doing in there?"
    "NOTHING MOM I"M STUDYING GO AWAY. Oh god yeah, yeah....spray that mana all over that fuckin triton siren, oh you like that bitch? you like that +27 enchant? yeah you do."
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Considering using 519 as my disabler for my warmage until they decide on a reasonable fix. Does 519 work on non-corp undead (spectral triton defenders)?
    Last edited by Maerit; 05-07-2019 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    Considering using 519 as my disabler for my warmage until they decide on a reasonable fix. Does 519 work on non-corp undead (spectral triton defenders)?
    It works on everything that isn't made of fire.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Maerit View Post
    530 anything with spells. why the fuck not?
    Mithrilschlong, 2015-03-10 to slightly later on 2015-03-10. You will not be forgotten!
    usable Meteor Swarm, late 2020-12-30 to early 2020-12-31. You will also not be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Donquix View Post
    530 anything with spells. why the fuck not?
    Yeah, I'm going to have to reconfigure my lores and spell ranks in order to get more HP/EMC so I can actually enchant. Of course, that means I will lose a lot of Wizard circle ranks, so I won't be able to enchant much, but at least I won't be "essence" starved.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Koars Light View Post
    On the otherhand, this was an awesome change for non-wizards buying enchants. Prices come down
    Why would prices come down? Even if GMs increase the rate of gaining essence, pocket enchanters are completely out of the picture and casual wizard mains aren't enchanting at reasonable speeds anymore.

Fewer enchanters means those of us who do enchant are more valuable than ever. So get ready to pay up! :P
    Last edited by Leafiara; 05-07-2019 at 01:30 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leafiara View Post
    Why would prices come down? Even if GMs increase the rate of gaining essence, pocket enchanters are completely out of the picture and casual wizard mains aren't enchanting at reasonable speeds anymore.

Fewer enchanters means those of us who do enchant are more valuable than ever. So get ready to pay up! :P
    Because of the Chinese market.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Because of the Chinese market.
    So you're saying it's Trump and his tariffs.....

Blog Entries

So fire lore looks like the way to go. You get a percentage EXTRA of your current gathered essence per pulse. It reads like fire lore works for enchant like necro lore works for ensorcell.

Capture.jpg
    No, I am not Drauz in game.